Twi'leks unite!

Celestry

Righty, I'l throw some Twi'lek feedback for what it is worth.

For your average goodie, goodie or rogue Twi'lek we have good options.

Sinister types could use a couple of British dentistry faces (Jabba's asistant) and around the neck lekku style.

Helmet troubles should not stop them from being Troopers and Bounty Hunters, as much as some say they do not exist both Twi'lek Hunters and freedom fighters or soldiers can be found in Star Wars.

Hmmm I find it funny because according to what i know from playing the other game, twileks were discriminated against by the Empire, matter of fact, enslaved. So why on earth would a twilek become an Empire faction member, they are supposed to be supportive of the Republic?

Hmmm I find it funny because according to what i know from playing the other game, twileks were discriminated against by the Empire, matter of fact, enslaved. So why on earth would a twilek become an Empire faction member, they are supposed to be supportive of the Republic?

Because a stereotype only goes so far. In the end it is all about individuals and their choices. Now, as to the real 'why' there... the options are countless. From a Stockholm syndrome to having a heart as black as pitch, aye? ;)

While on the republic side, though the first 10 levels there is more Twi'lek centered material than any other race (except human of course). Hell, Ryloth even gets a specific mention, now we just need it in the game.

The only Twi'lek sith I can think of is Darth Talon, who is clearly Sith Warrior. But that is Legacy Era, and things are clearly different by then.

While on the republic side, though the first 10 levels there is more Twi'lek centered material than any other race (except human of course). Hell, Ryloth even gets a specific mention, now we just need it in the game.

The only Twi'lek sith I can think of is Darth Talon, who is clearly Sith Warrior. But that is Legacy Era, and things are clearly different by then.

And she was part of the "One Sith" and not a part of the true empire. Legacy went an interesting route of Sith Empire, Loyalist Empire, and Rebels. The alliance were fighting with ambush tactics, the Loyalist Empire was hiding and protecting the true emperor, and the Sith Empire was committing Genocide on fish people =p The loyalist Empire was a far less sinister group in Legacy.

And she was part of the "One Sith" and not a part of the true empire. Legacy went an interesting route of Sith Empire, Loyalist Empire, and Rebels. The alliance were fighting with ambush tactics, the Loyalist Empire was hiding and protecting the true emperor, and the Sith Empire was committing Genocide on fish people =p The loyalist Empire was a far less sinister group in Legacy.

Yes, there are almost three classes of force users in that era. The republic are traditional good Jedi. The Empire version is almost a "grey" jedi, and the One Sith are the extention of the traditional evil Sith.

Darth Talon is one of the more brutal and vicious Sith. Most Sith seem to have a tendency to kill as a means to gain power and influence. She just likes to kill without any other motivation or justification needed. She is one of the most visually striking characters to come out of the Star Wars universe in awhile. Even though is is a heartlees, evil, ***** is certianly reinforces that Twi'leks look awsome.

Yes, there are almost three classes of force users in that era. The republic are traditional good Jedi. The Empire version is almost a "grey" jedi, and the One Sith are the extention of the traditional evil Sith.

Darth Talon is one of the more brutal and vicious Sith. Most Sith seem to have a tendency to kill as a means to gain power and influence. She just likes to kill without any other motivation or justification needed. She is one of the most visually striking characters to come out of the Star Wars universe in awhile. Even though is is a heartlees, evil, ***** is certianly reinforces that Twi'leks look awsome.

While many claim the legacy era loyalist empire jedi are "grey" I do not see them as so. They are Jedi. They believe in the Living force and serve the Emperor as he is the physical embodiment of the living force. That is, in their belief system at least. They simply do not serve the republic/rebel alliance.

A "grey" Jedi for me would have to be one who follows the belief of the Unifying Force. As they believe there is no light or dark.. Just the force.

And yes, Darth Talon was a sexy she-beast who was a sadistic killer, but also loyal Krayt and also shown as having a heart in that she seems to have a bit of a soft spot for Cade. If I remember that portion correctly.

• 5 months later...