Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Come to think of it Talos and Malavai would probably get along great together, the intellectual discussions would be interesting and they would probably become friends.

Meet up for tea and have intellectual banter, could see Doctor Lokin joining in on this as well.

Talos, Malavai, and Lokin tea party <3 with Vector also because I'm obsessed with the idea of a Vector/Quinn friendship.

Y

I like that even male characters can flirt with Talos once or twice. Was it the original plan to let Talos be romanced by both genders?! And why not anyone else?! And why didn't it happen?! :(

I'm going to be choking on the rest of my cup of water at this point... They CAN!? o_O When...?

Also, Talso was a full romance option in beta?? Awww... that would have been simultaneously adorable and a little creepy. XD

I'm going to be choking on the rest of my cup of water at this point... They CAN!? o_O When...?

Also, Talso was a full romance option in beta?? Awww... that would have been simultaneously adorable and a little creepy. XD

I think they were the same flirts still left in for the ladies today -- in the very early conversations -- but I cannot confirm if it's still an option for the men because... I don't have any male inquisitors. >_<

So, it's possible they can't now, but my fiance's first character at launch was a male inquisitor and he definitely flirted with Talos in at least 2 - 3 conversations. He was surprised by the [flirt] options and incredibly flattered that Talos seemed to like him. xD They had a bromance with a little extra emphasis on the romance and it was adorable while the flirts lasted, and then they dropped off and it was sad. He was like, "Did I do something wrong? Is it me? Why can't I flirt with my little healer dude anymore? :( "

Needless to say, he was saddened to discover that Ashara was actually his full romance option. He doesn't play often anymore, but he is still, years later, very disappointed.

He played a warrior in beta so I'm not sure if there was ever more to the Talos romance, or if it's always been a big tease. I feel like they could have at least given us Pierce-levels of content. Sigh.

You should. you should have the old one, and the new one. Take a good look in your comp decos

I have lchecked on the three warriors I've taken through Iokath so far. They each only have ONE Quinn decoration and even that doesn't work properly. It's a permanent hologram in his default return uniform, no customisation what-so-ever.

Talos, Malavai, and Lokin tea party <3 with Vector
That would be awesome! I think the forum then the internet might break if that happened :D

I have lchecked on the three warriors I've taken through Iokath so far. They each only have ONE Quinn decoration and even that doesn't work properly. It's a permanent hologram in his default return uniform, no customisation what-so-ever.

Basically the way I have two in mine is I had one placed on a character who has not even started the chapters and had her place original Malavai Quinn, then I took my main and placed the new Quinn down, so I have two :)

And as I said I was going to do when I got home...well am home now 3 Quinn's one room lol

http://disantia.deviantart.com/art/3-Quinns-one-room-679381483?ga_submit_new=10%3A1494204526

Edited by Nightfrogger

Basically the way I have two in mine is I had one placed on a character who has not even started the chapters and had her place original Malavai Quinn, then I took my main and placed the new Quinn down, so I have two :)

And as I said I was going to do when I got home...well am home now 3 Quinn's one room lol

http://disantia.deviantart.com/art/3-Quinns-one-room-679381483?ga_submit_new=10%3A1494204526

Quinn in a "Playgirl" pose? :eek: That is far too hot for the internets! :D

I shall try again with my Warriors who haven't done Iokath yet - hopefully they will still be able to place their Quinn-originals.

Quinn in a "Playgirl" pose? :eek: That is far too hot for the internets! :D

I shall try again with my Warriors who haven't done Iokath yet - hopefully they will still be able to place their Quinn-originals.

I thought it looked best lol Why wouldn't I do the "playgirl" pose lol ;) And as tempting as it was, I was not going to do the underwear shot...because you know what they say about a well tailored suit....or in this case a well tailored uniform ;)

Edited by Nightfrogger

"Quinn" is sassy af...

I thought it looked best lol Why wouldn't I do the "playgirl" pose lol ;) And as tempting as it was, I was not going to do the underwear shot...because you know what they say about a well tailored suit....or in this case a well tailored uniform ;)

That was sexxxy :D Now imagine if we had commemorative statues lol. :D

I think they were the same flirts still left in for the ladies today -- in the very early conversations -- but I cannot confirm if it's still an option for the men because... I don't have any male inquisitors. >_<

So, it's possible they can't now, but my fiance's first character at launch was a male inquisitor and he definitely flirted with Talos in at least 2 - 3 conversations. He was surprised by the [flirt] options and incredibly flattered that Talos seemed to like him. xD They had a bromance with a little extra emphasis on the romance and it was adorable while the flirts lasted, and then they dropped off and it was sad. He was like, "Did I do something wrong? Is it me? Why can't I flirt with my little healer dude anymore? :( "

Needless to say, he was saddened to discover that Ashara was actually his full romance option. He doesn't play often anymore, but he is still, years later, very disappointed.

He played a warrior in beta so I'm not sure if there was ever more to the Talos romance, or if it's always been a big tease. I feel like they could have at least given us Pierce-levels of content. Sigh.

That...is... odd?? o.O I recently took a male inquisitor through Hoth (he's to Belsavis now), and there were no flirt options anywhere. Hm. Well, I'm certainly not complaining. XD Talos is too adorable for romance, as weird as that sounds. He almost became like a father figure to my female inquisitor. The first thing she did upon seeing him again after KOTFE was run up and give him a giant hug before he could even get out "Oh! My Lord! You're alive--" "[TACKLE HUG] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~"

Quinn: Talos is a fine colleague. But... *ahem* *points at thread title*

...oh right, sorry.

Quinn: :)

You DO enjoy the attention.

Quinn: Yes. I simply don't admit it.

You just did.

Quinn: ...prove it.

*plays back recording* "Yes. I simply don't admit it."

Quinn: That is the part I do not enjoy. The part where I can't win. Ever.

You beat the crap out of Doc a while back. I'd say that counts as a win.

Quinn: ... *small smile* Perhaps it does, sir.

Did I just make the new poster for Quinn to sign? lol I know it will at least earn a face palm ;)

I'm almost scared to look at it. :p

Quinn: Whatever it is - *automatic facepalm*

Well said.

EDIT:

Quinn: *rapid-fire headdesking* I AM NOT SIGNING THAT.

OH, YES YOU ARE.

Edited by Jagaimee

I'm almost scared to look at it. :p

Quinn: Whatever it is - *automatic facepalm*

Well said.

EDIT:

Quinn: *rapid-fire headdesking* I AM NOT SIGNING THAT.

OH, YES YOU ARE.

Just giving you heads up, made me laugh so hard I almost let the tank die in a raid...worst healer ever lol

Just giving you heads up, made me laugh so hard I almost let the tank die in a raid...worst healer ever lol

Quinn: I--I--where did the twins come from!? I'm an only child!

In glitches, all things are possible.

Quinn: Why is one of them named Malavai Quinn, and the other simply named Quinn? Did someone forget the first name of this mysterious triplet?

Evidently, yes.

Quinn: And what am I doing sitting on the bed like that!? I...would never.

Neeeeeever? Even with the Warrior?

Quinn: *is suddenly very quiet*

:cool:

Quinn: ...*squeaky voice* maybe

Quinn: I--I--where did the twins come from!? I'm an only child!

In glitches, all things are possible.

Quinn: Why is one of them named Malavai Quinn, and the other simply named Quinn? Did someone forget the first name of this mysterious triplet?

Evidently, yes.

Quinn: And what am I doing sitting on the bed like that!? I...would never.

Neeeeeever? Even with the Warrior?

Quinn: *is suddenly very quiet*

:cool:

Quinn: ...*squeaky voice* maybe

But he looks so good like that though.... :) In his draw me like one of your french girls pose.... ;)

Also be glad I was being tame purple Quinn...I have a whole bunch of emotes unlocked and a devious mind.....could have made you do far worse than that lol Not to mention the twi'lek dancers

Edited by Nightfrogger

But he looks so good like that though.... :) In his draw me like one of your french girls pose.... ;)

Also be glad I was being tame purple Quinn...I have a whole bunch of emotes unlocked and a devious mind.....could have made you do far worse than that lol Not to mention the twi'lek dancers

Quinn: *goes pale* ...m-my lord. You wouldn't. Would you?

Oh, she would. In a heartbeat.

Quinn: ...why?

Mostly because your terrified/nervous/indignant responses are funny. That, and...well, you're Malavai Quinn. ...I was going to put a middle name in there, because I once headcanoned a middle name for you, and then I totally forgot it.

Quinn: Oh, thank goodness.

Pardon?

Quinn: Nothing, sir. :D

Do you even have a middle name?

Quinn: Uh...

Most people in Star Wars don't. :/ I mean, you don't see Mace L. Windu, do you?

Quinn: ...who?

Nevermind.

Quinn: *goes pale* ...m-my lord. You wouldn't. Would you?

Oh, she would. In a heartbeat.

Quinn: ...why?

Mostly because your terrified/nervous/indignant responses are funny. That, and...well, you're Malavai Quinn. ...I was going to put a middle name in there, because I once headcanoned a middle name for you, and then I totally forgot it.

Quinn: Oh, thank goodness.

Pardon?

Quinn: Nothing, sir. :D

Do you even have a middle name?

Quinn: Uh...

Most people in Star Wars don't. :/ I mean, you don't see Mace L. Windu, do you?

Quinn: ...who?

Nevermind.

You know me too well hun ;) Also up to writing again, and with luck will have new stuff to post on tomorrow or tuesday :) Nothing too embarrassing happening to you yet love :) ....yet, my mind might change lol

And if I were to give him a middle name I would pick Francis, but that is my opinion :)

Here we go does Purple Quinn approve of this one better?

http://disantia.deviantart.com/art/Does-Purple-Quinn-approve-of-this-more-679421856?ga_submit_new=10%3A1494221143

Edited by Nightfrogger

Does anyone remember who flies the ship in the Ziost intro? I've done it so many times, and I can't remember :o I just had giggle fits taking my Inquisitor through and had 2V-R8 as my pilot. My assassin has all of his companions, so I can't imagine why the ship droid is piloting, unless they are all hungover or something...

Speaking of Inquisitor companions, I'm pretty sure I've had male flirts with Talos not too long ago. I don't like Ashara, so my boys are full of regrets that Talos is just a tease.

Quinn: *BLUSH* :o

He approves.

Quinn: Wha--I--I do not!

Then why the blush and the lovesick smile?

Quinn: .......the, ah, room is almost uncomfortably hot. *opens a window*

Uh-huuuhhhhh...

Quinn: ...I am very tempted to climb out this window.

Mm-hmm.

Quinn: *inches towards window*

You're still staring at the lady on the bed.

Quinn: I AM NOT. :o :o :o :o :o *makes an effort to look absolutely anywhere else*

And if his middle name is indeed Francis, that's another thing we'll add to the list of "Things to Absolutely Never, Under Any Circumstances, Tell Pierce." XD Though, if it ever slips... we'll just taunt Pierce about his lack of a first name. ...or surname; "Pierce" could very well be his first name for all we know.

Does anyone remember who flies the ship in the Ziost intro? I've done it so many times, and I can't remember :o I just had giggle fits taking my Inquisitor through and had 2V-R8 as my pilot. My assassin has all of his companions, so I can't imagine why the ship droid is piloting, unless they are all hungover or something...

Speaking of Inquisitor companions, I'm pretty sure I've had male flirts with Talos not too long ago. I don't like Ashara, so my boys are full of regrets that Talos is just a tease.

It's either Vette or Quinn. I'm not sure... I really want to say Quinn, but it's been so long since I did Ziost on the warrior. :(

Odd... all vanilla romance/flirts are strictly straight. o.O What the heck *did* they remove from beta? The ability to kill companions, I know that. (I still hate it when the "kill Ashara" option taunts you. YES, I WANT TO KILL HER! Argh!) Also, Corso was a Kiffar. That would've been cool.

Edited by Jagaimee

Odd... all vanilla romance/flirts are strictly straight. o.O What the heck *did* they remove from beta? The ability to kill companions, I know that. (I still hate it when the "kill Ashara" option taunts you. YES, I WANT TO KILL HER! Argh!) Also, Corso was a Kiffar. That would've been cool.

Did beta refer to Corso as a Kiffar? I always assumed he was because he looks like one, just not quite up to Quinlan levels of hotness though...

When I played my Inq the first time, I think I remembered having a flirt here or there. But on the last replay, waiting for those, I didn't see any, so assumed I didn't remember correctly.

So I can't confirm or deny, unless I go through hours of my recordings ;)

That would be awesome! I think the forum then the internet might break if that happened :D

Do you have a warrior that didn't do Iokath yet? THIS warrior will have the old Malavai to place in the SH.

With nonKOTFE/Iokath warrior http://imgur.com/ykgBXNd

The old one still properly uses the customisation/uniform. The new one doesn't.

Talos, Malavai, and Lokin tea party <3 with Vector also because I'm obsessed with the idea of a Vector/Quinn friendship.

In my head canon, my fem Agent is Malavai's best friend, so he met Vector, and they became friends too :D

Did beta refer to Corso as a Kiffar? I always assumed he was because he looks like one, just not quite up to Quinlan levels of hotness though...

One of the SWTOR wikis used to refer to Corso as a Kiffar and I think they even had an in game screenshot where he had markings on his face? I think. He's human now though.

Oh, I want Talos to be romancable!

It's not fair we can't romance him. He is so sympathetic, intelligent, funny, cheerful, loyal, kind, etc.

Andronikos is nice but kind of boring...he can only talk about guns, starships and pirates. *yaaaawn* :p Romancing Talos would be more logical too, since he is an archeologist and the Inquisitor is hunting artifacts all the time...they already have a common interest. Everytime I talk with him, he cheers me up. :) I love his knowledge, enthusiasm, and his kind personality.

My only problem is that he is a little bit old for me and short. :o

The first thing she did upon seeing him again after KOTFE was run up and give him a giant hug before he could even get out "Oh! My Lord! You're alive--" "[TACKLE HUG] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~"

I would have done the same thing! :D:D:D I also liked how nice he was to Republic characters as well. He didn't care about faction hate that much, despite being a patriot. He is just too nice. :)

By the way, I haven't found any information on these strange portraits so far, which are still in use. Talos definitely looks 27 here, and I was disappointed with the "real" Talos' looks when I first met him in person, since I expected this guy instead. He looks sexy and so much better here, not to mention young.

http://files.spieletipps.de/cont_img/f9/db/ec/f9dbec_4f05b7c4dd9f1_ciA2NDIDZmJfMDdkZg==.png

I never played the beta version, did he ever look like this? The same question goes for the other companions who also look different.

About flirt options: do female Inquisitors get Flirt options? Because I only have males. I want it, and want it now!

About flirt options: do female Inquisitors get Flirt options? Because I only have males. I want it, and want it now!

They do but they don't go anywhere, not even as little as Pierce "flirt".