It really does make no sence...

Unchainedboar

The only thing I wish they would is tell you what wave you are in. For example, how they board airplane they five to six waves, and you know what wave you are in, and what wave they are serving.

This could have easily been done by sending out an email last night tell you your wave number. Then having a wave counter on the main page saying up to what wave they are allowing to play. For example, you are a part of wave 90 and they are currently allowing up to wave 3 play. You would know that waiting a day and then finding out what wave they are on and then you can approximate what day you will play.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're just full of nonsense.

And your just full of non facts. Again, origins statement of purchase, 79.99, visa statement of purchase, 79.99. By choice, YOU choose to put 5 dollars down, I choose to pay in full. :) Do you see the difference here. And FYI, I've had full pay clients for this game going back 2 years. So yes, retailers, both online and in store have been taking full payments for this game for a long long time. And second, Bioware does get the money you twits. The retailers pay bioware for the product they are selling you. Again bioware contacts a 'BUYER' with the retailers, determines how many copies they want, charges them (the retailer), who in turns charges you for money they already paid to bioware. Perhaps learn how business works before you comment.

You mean it went to EA's Origins. Listen folks, you can pay in full anytime you want. I just logged into my Origin's account. Paid in full. Just because you had and 'option' to only put 5 dollars down. I didn't see the need, the price of the game is about 1/2 an hour's pay for me.

Holding a visa statement for July, Charged 79.99$ by Electronic Arts, by choice. Learn to read.

If you CHOSE to pay for something that did not exist yet I doubt that the BBB would consider that a binding contract. In addition you can still cancel and receive your money back.

That's how the business bureau labeled it when I contacted them. They have received many complaints. 'The law UP TO' does not cover when money changes hand. As soon as they took a payment, the word UP TO means nothing. They have an obligation to define out the terms of the contract. This includes date and times of condition. The agency didn't think being told a time frame over a week was proper. I made my peace. If enough complain, Bioware will have to make theres.

OMG idiot troll alert!!!!!!!

And your just full of non facts. Again, origins statement of purchase, 79.99, visa statement of purchase, 79.99. By choice, YOU choose to put 5 dollars down, I choose to pay in full. :) Do you see the difference here. And FYI, I've had full pay clients for this game going back 2 years. So yes, retailers, both online and in store have been taking full payments for this game for a long long time. And second, Bioware does get the money you twits. The retailers pay bioware for the product they are selling you. Again bioware contacts a 'BUYER' with the retailers, determines how many copies they want, charges them (the retailer), who in turns charges you for money they already paid to bioware. Perhaps learn how business works before you comment.

None of this explains how paying $5 down is a scam. I don't know why you're talking about scams anyway when you're trusting enough to pay $80 for something that didn't even have a release date.

You really should calm down with the name calling as well. We're all adults here, or at least should act like them if we're not, we can discuss this without name calling.

You mean it went to EA's Origins. Listen folks, you can pay in full anytime you want. I just logged into my Origin's account. Paid in full. Just because you had and 'option' to only put 5 dollars down. I didn't see the need, the price of the game is about 1/2 an hour's pay for me.

Holding a visa statement for July, Charged 79.99$ by Electronic Arts, by choice. Learn to read.

So you chose to spend the $80 upfront, knowing that the official release date was 20 Dec. 2011. You need to get your head out of your ***.

If you CHOSE to pay for something that did not exist yet I doubt that the BBB would consider that a binding contract. In addition you can still cancel and receive your money back.

You know nothing. Call them, see for yourself. I don't have to prove a dam thing to you. They agreed with me, and probably the thousands of others that have called about offering a service as 'condition' to the presale, and then providing non communication back about specific times and dates for the condition. Its like winning a trip, and being told you have to leave tomorrow. Just because you do not see how this is dirty pool, and are willing to accept any form of treatment means little to me. You come here in the hope's of squashing some fellow customers opinion or expression of their purchase, all so you can seem like your on Bioware's side. Grow up, they don't care what your 3rd party thinks about this primary parties complaint. It would be in line with me looking at the guy behind the customer in front of me, and asking if he agreed with his complaint, as form of validation. Realy? No Realy? That's how you think this works?

That's how the business bureau labeled it when I contacted them. They have received many complaints. 'The law UP TO' does not cover when money changes hand. As soon as they took a payment, the word UP TO means nothing. They have an obligation to define out the terms of the contract. This includes date and times of condition. The agency didn't think being told a time frame over a week was proper. I made my peace. If enough complain, Bioware will have to make theres.

Its amazes me that people are contacting the BBB because they don't have their early

access. It really does.

Truly amazing...

None of this explains how paying $5 down is a scam. I don't know why you're talking about scams anyway when you're trusting enough to pay $80 for something that didn't even have a release date.

You really should calm down with the name calling as well. We're all adults here, or at least should act like them if we're not, we can discuss this without name calling.

It is a scam, do you know how many people never refund or ask for that 5 dollars back. I made almost 6, 000 dollars last year, out of one store. By people not cancelling or picking up preorders. Or how about the 13 full pay copies of MW 3 iam holding still. 1/2 of which will never be picked up. All just free money and interest in the till. It is a scam, I have weekly conference calls on how to 'scam' you out of money.

You know nothing. Call them, see for yourself. I don't have to prove a dam thing to you. They agreed with me, and probably the thousands of others that have called about offering a service as 'condition' to the presale, and then providing non communication back about specific times and dates for the condition. Its like winning a trip, and being told you have to leave tomorrow. Just because you do not see how this is dirty pool, and are willing to accept any form of treatment means little to me. You come here in the hope's of squashing some fellow customers opinion or expression of their purchase, all so you can seem like your on Bioware's side. Grow up, they don't care what your 3rd party thinks about this primary parties complaint. It would be in line with me looking at the guy behind the customer in front of me, and asking if he agreed with his complaint, as form of validation. Realy? No Realy? That's how you think this works?

They don't have all the facts or you didn't give it to them. It's not a condition to the presale, They could have not given us early access at all. It's a bonus. I guess I'm going to let this drop though because I'm not sure if I want to talk to someone who calls the BBB about a bonus 5 days early access to a MMO.

Regardless, BioWare's not going anywhere. Clearly you're the only one here complaining about it. You were told you'd have "Early Access." It didn't have a specific date tied to it to begin with. You knew this. Screw your BBB (who don't have any federal authority) legalities. Try logic.

Its amazes me that people are contacting the BBB because they don't have their early

access. It really does.

Truly amazing...

No, I contacted them because they have yet to inform me of the missing piece of the promotion. When I can log in. I don't care if its 2 hours before it comes down. The respectful proper business model, would have been information. Instead its been dis-information.

They don't have all the facts or you didn't give it to them. It's not a condition to the presale, They could have not given us early access at all. It's a bonus. I guess I'm going to let this drop though because I'm not sure if I want to talk to someone who calls the BBB about a bonus 5 days early access to a MMO.

Again, I called on there lack of information. Not on the specif amount of time. I calling them out on a bogus promotion, filled with all sorts false advertising.

umm, no I don't. Because I paid in full day one through origins. I even have a confirmation email of purchase from both origins and visa. I think you need to go re-read your sale log. They only thing that won't get charged is your 30 days prior to the free 30 days. You are quite mistaken.

Origin does indeed charge the full amount all at once. That being said, the majority of that price was for the game, which officially launches on the 20th(NA) and thats what you paid for, the actual game and its components and month long access from the 20th until the 20th of Jan. The 5 dollars was for your preorder and is refunded, so you have not paid for early access, it's a bonus from BioWare.

No, I contacted them because they have yet to inform me of the missing piece of the promotion. When I can log in. I don't care if its 2 hours before it comes down. The respectful proper business model, would have been information. Instead its been dis-information.

They're in a lose lose situation with you. If they'd given you a date and couldn't meet it because of server load issues or whatever you would have contacted the BBB anyway.

Again, I called on there lack of information. Not on the specif amount of time. I calling them out on a bogus promotion, filled with all sorts false advertising.

If you read the sticky, you'd know why they aren't giving specific times and days for when you get in. They invite waves, then monitor how the servers handle them, then invite another wave. They aren't giving specifics because something may come up that delays a wave and people would be threatening to burn down the forums.

Contacting the BBB and claiming false advertising is...a bit much and pretty much untrue.

They're in a lose lose situation with you. If they'd given you a date and couldn't meet it because of server load issues or whatever you would have contacted the BBB anyway.

BBB doesn't agree with you. I'am actually on the phone as I type this with someone who has called me back in less then 2 hours of making the complaint. Funny, there telling me, if they have placed themselves in a position to take money for 'non-finished' product, the rules of post sale still apply. Due process and notice, must be given. Even excluding the two 'extra' days, I'am still waiting for specific confirmation for the 5 days. This information has yet to be provided to me. As I have given them money, they can hide behind all the terms and conditions they want, it doesn't change the fact I have every right to ask, no demand these answers. You answer is ask for a refund. I also have every right to go ahead with my purchase, and look into all options of compensation for this outrageous business behavior.

BBB doesn't agree with you. I'am actually on the phone as I type this with someone who has called me back in less then 2 hours of making the complaint. Funny, there telling me, if they have placed themselves in a position to take money for 'non-finished' product, the rules of post sale still apply. Due process and notice, must be given. Even excluding the two 'extra' days, I'am still waiting for specific confirmation for the 5 days. This information has yet to be provided to me. As I have given them money, they can hide behind all the terms and conditions they want, it doesn't change the fact I have every right to ask, no demand these answers. You answer is ask for a refund. I also have every right to go ahead with my purchase, and look into all options of compensation for this outrageous business behavior.

You also have every right to be the ******** on the internet that everyone despises. You're seriously upset that you don't know which day of FIVE DAMN DAYS you get early access? Seriously? I bet you get butthurt at restaurants if they don't give you an ETA on your food. If you make twice as much as the cost in an hour of working, why is it such a big deal to you?

You poor thing ='( I hope everything turns out okay for you, it sounds like a horrible experience.

It is a scam, do you know how many people never refund or ask for that 5 dollars back. I made almost 6, 000 dollars last year, out of one store. By people not cancelling or picking up preorders. Or how about the 13 full pay copies of MW 3 iam holding still. 1/2 of which will never be picked up. All just free money and interest in the till. It is a scam, I have weekly conference calls on how to 'scam' you out of money.

So wait, you contacted the BBB about,in your words not mine, a "scam"that BW is running when you perpetrate this same "scam"yourself? This logic makes my head hurt.

Edited by Temeluchus

This is what I was talking about earlier. YOU CHOSE to pay in full. They did not place themselves in a position to take money for a non-finished project. You had the option to pay a 5 dollar retainer to see if the game was going to come out, or you could have waited until it was released. You make sure that you tell them they didn't promise 5 days either. They promised UP TO five days.

You also have every right to be the ******** on the internet that everyone despises. You're seriously upset that you don't know which day of FIVE DAMN DAYS you get early access? Seriously? I bet you get butthurt at restaurants if they don't give you an ETA on your food. If you make twice as much as the cost in an hour of working, why is it such a big deal to you?

Thanks for bringing up the restaurants. If you're made to wait, regardless of the reasoning behind it. Having been a manager of a restaurant, your offered a 25% discount instantly, and if that's not accepted you buy the table. You know, because successful restaurants are founded on customer satisfaction. Just because your to scared to stand up for yourself in a restaurant when the service your paying for is not being met. Doesn't make me a bad person, it makes a person that doesn't get walked all over in life.

Thanks for bringing up the restaurants. If you're made to wait, regardless of the reasoning behind it. Having been a manager of a restaurant, your offered a 25% discount instantly, and if that's not accepted you buy the table. You know, because successful restaurants are founded on customer satisfaction. Just because your to scared to stand up for yourself in a restaurant when the service your paying for is not being met. Doesn't make me a bad person, it makes a person that doesn't get walked all over in life.

I'm sorry but it does make you a bad person. The only reason they treat you like that is they know you'll go to the BBB and make a complaint about them if they don't. Most of us don't mind a little wait or if we do we'll go somewhere else instead of acting like entitled jerks.

EDIT: That also might have been the policy at the restaurant you managed at but it's not the policy of every restaurant.

Edited by Dasffion

"If you're made to wait, regardless of the reasoning behind it."

Could you form a full sentence with that one please?