What's your favourite sweet snack?

AshlaBoga

I'm not that big on candy and I'm more or less never eating it at home. Not that big of a fan of sodas either and I'm never buying coke and whatnot but I think some energy drinks taste pretty good so I would rather have one of those than candy. I guess that if I had to pick some unhealthy candy/snack I'd go with Reese's peanut butter cups, they're good size for just having one and tasty. The most recent "candy" I had was a $4 chocolate protein bar a week ago, it was good. Edited by MidichIorian

dark chocolate is actualy good for you. I'm absolutely not kidding. (I linked one of the first search results, but there have been multiple studies etc. its white chocolate that's useless but dark, cocoa rich chocolate? good stuff)

that said, my sweet tooth is many and varied, but.. I cannot stand american candy as it tastes like too much sugar, not enough anything else to me, and one of my favorite sweet snacks is apples dipped in honey, so I'm not too worried about going unhealthy.

that and screw guilt. a few sweets here and there are not going to kill me, but they sure make life more fun and delicious.

Nobody's gonna know (maby not even most from Sweden) but my favourite sweet "snack" is Baddare.

No longer in general production, you have to drive to the factory and buy it from the factory store nowadays.

A few weeks ago I spent 7 hours driving roundtrip to the factory to buy 100 of them :)

Cost me around 210 euro... totally worth it :D

I was thinking which of the many chocolates that I like I should name here. Then I realised that they all have one thing in common except for the cacao, which I don't like in its pure form, so it cannot be that, but must be:

sugar

Therefore, I say that my favourite sweet snack is sugar. :p