Revisiting An in-depth look at: Revan

Aurbere

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole cannon thng or lucas thing is pointless,

If they say revan is a great warrior/use both sides of the force or whatever, why can it not just be accepted?

besides he is by no means a god or over powerful as he loses. he got his *** kicked by the emperor (a good character losses btw unlike oh maybe a certain skywalker) :>

Point is I think using cannon or lucas words are limiting the fun.

luke vs revan or tor emperor vs sidious, Bane vs vador should be fun to talk about, but is pointless if you use those responses.

.. I have a feeling someone is going to respond with lucas made the series or whatever, he made the movies,

sidious is a old character, he has the death star.. that's it.

tor emperor consumed a planet.

If people can accept/use the books that make sidious and luke into gods as it had to be written as the universe was expanding and more deep and powerful characters where being created, they had to OTT their powers to keep with what lucs said which has intern only limited the series.

so if you want to include skywalker books etc then revans powers, banes, kunns, all the books no matter what cannon should be vaild.

sorry, I have gone off topic and began a long boring rant.

so yeah, all his their own talents,

It might be unofficial but this is how I will always believe Revan's story ended. As written by David Gaider in his version of how it went for Revan (as a woman of course) and Carth after the Starforge battle. I don't think I will ever understand why they choose the least interesting path for the official 'canon'.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/kotor-unofficial-ending-by-david-gaider.2950/