BIOWARE we need jiggle physics NOW

Tentou

If there is one thing that totally breaks my immersion every time I log in, it is the issue of my character being gravitationally challenged. Even the most casual of observers of any genuine Star Wars movie can notice the subtle bounce associated with the more free-to-move parts of the feminine frame. It exists, it's real, time to get with the program Bioware. Forget cross server ranked, more raid content or expanding GSF. You need to focus on the long term preservation of this game and there is only one sane option to achieve this goal - the long overdue and critically needed feature that is jiggle physics. Please immediately redirect development resources to its implementation as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

The SWTOR Community

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sincerely,

The SWTOR Community

What you really mean:

Sincerely,

One person whose opinion might be shared by others, but not by everyone

(Not commenting on the content of the thread, as it is in my opinion just a troll bait)

Edited by JPryde

If there is one thing that totally breaks my immersion every time I log in, it is the issue of my character being gravitationally challenged. Even the most casual of observers of any genuine Star Wars movie can notice the subtle bounce associated with the more free-to-move parts of the feminine frame. It exists, it's real, time to get with the program Bioware. Forget cross server ranked, more raid content or expanding GSF. You need to focus on the long term preservation of this game and there is only one sane option to achieve this goal - the long overdue and critically needed feature that is jiggle physics. Please immediately redirect development resources to its implementation as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

The SWTOR Community

Correction, sincerely you. Do not speak for everyone and you do NOT speak for me. I couldn't care less about physics.

*walks in with a Rhythm Droid*

Friendly reminder: The Imperial Command has forbidden all acts of twerking. Anyone caught doing this deplorable act will be sentenced to death without trial.

That being said, Gangnam Style has been restricted one per month at a designated time. Please enjoy your 4 minutes this month. Hit it, Rhythm Droid!

*Rhythm Droid plays Gangnam Style and Darth Moonshadow ponies out of the thread*

*walks in with a Rhythm Droid*

Friendly reminder: The Imperial Command has forbidden all acts of twerking. Anyone caught doing this deplorable act will be sentenced to death without trial.

That being said, Gangnam Style has been restricted one per month at a designated time. Please enjoy your 4 minutes this month. Hit it, Rhythm Droid!

*Rhythm Droid plays Gangnam Style and Darth Moonshadow ponies out of the thread*

I really need to get that emote. If only someone was not selling it for 7 million...

Sincerely,

The SWTOR Community

You do not speak for me. Do not presume you do. I do not want to see "jiggle" physics. This is not Dead or Alive.

I modded Skyrim a bit and as a side note, have extensive C++ and Python programming experience, with a side flavor of having a Computational Physics degree.

Jiggle physics, hair physics, really, ANY real physics are too damn processor heavy tasks.

TressFX ( Tomb Raider's new hair engine) for instance, creates 17 times the load on the computer's GPU and CPU, in regards to any setting without TressFX active.

I've seen a few Jiggle mods for skyrim, and they absolutely destroy and FPS you might have had. Unless its limited to your own char. And even then it creates a problem.

Hero Engine is old and in no way handle those things.

In case your post was a troll I want to say, nice troll topic :D

And at any rate, some technical info can never hurt.