Is it possible to view class Ending cutscenes again?

Reeny

Through the magic of Youtube, I'm sure it is. But once you've finished that quest in the game, I don't think there's any playing any part of it again.

Yep, there's currently no way to do it in-game.

Closest thing would be to watch someone else's ending on YT, or to start recording your own with Fraps or similar software.

Would be nice, but it'll never happen.

/e Puts tinfoil hat on.

Being able to repeat class cutscenes or repeat epic class fights will only add to people's desire for a continuation of class/companion stories. Bioware has made it very clear that they want the people who desire more personalized content to either shut up or quit.

They really need to allow us to restart our class and companion stories. That is free content just sitting there. It makes sense to allow us to revisit it.

This has been suggested many times by many people throughout this game's life, but it seems Bioware don't really care. A pity.

Edited by Trollokdamus

It's one of the things I like abut Final Fantasy XIV.

If you end up missing any cutscene, due to real life interference or people grumbling "Skip the movie!!" in a dungeon, it doesn't matter. You can go to your inn room and click the book on the table next to the bed and you can replay ANY cutscene that has played for you up until that point any time you want as much as you want. All nicely categorized for ease of use as well.

Why a game that supposedly counts story as it's main feature doesn't have this simple option, I have no clue.

Edited by Zorvan

What I would 'like' is a trophy room of sorts on our ships.

A new room added to each ship and in that room, a growing collection of trophies from our exploits that, when clicked, allow us to 'remember' those moments in the form of repeated cut scenes.

Darth Thanaton's lightsaber. A fragment from Darth Skotia's cyborg body. A broken holocron from Oricon after you defeat the Dread Masters.

A new room added to each ship and in that room, a growing collection of trophies from our exploits that, when clicked, allow us to 'remember' those moments in the form of repeated cut scenes.

Darth Thanaton's lightsaber. A fragment from Darth Skotia's cyborg body. A broken holocron from Oricon after you defeat the Dread Masters.

Wow, this is actually a really awesome idea! :eek:

Yea i love this idea too. Eric, Bioware pay attention here this is great stuff

A hard mode instance of each of the planets would be an interesting option for replaying the class stories. I wonder how much work that would be to create.

Wouldn't it be easier to just reset the quests without changing the PC's stats? The only significant problem I can see here is companions. But I'm not sure they're the same model anyway. It might be that they "spawn" a player controlled one once the companion joins you in a cutscene. I guess it depends on how they did it.

Fantastic idea. BW, make it happen! :cool:

What a great idea! I would love that, too. Have you submitted it somehow? I think there is a suggestion forum.

I keep on begging for New Game+ so I can relive my favorite moments and story in my good looking gear, experience and without having to distract myself with countless other quests.

Both good ideas IMO.

I'm not sure if they could do the latter even if they wanted too though, since I have no idea how much of it actually gets remembered by the game - so it might only work for new characters if they ever did it, or combined with Alec's suggestion of letting people replay the stories.

Both good ideas IMO.

I'm not sure if they could do the latter even if they wanted too though, since I have no idea how much of it actually gets remembered by the game - so it might only work for new characters if they ever did it, or combined with Alec's suggestion of letting people replay the stories.

I don't imagine the game's ability to "remember" the scenes would be an issue since they should just exist as part of the game's files. The trophies would simply be triggers to load these files.

But then there's a bigger problem. The scenes are probably tied specific locations (for example, Darth Skotia has to be in the Citadel on Dromund Kaas). Maybe loading these areas in isolated instances wouldn't be a problem? Not sure though...

This has been suggested many times by many people throughout this game's life, but it seems Bioware don't really care. A pity.

Yea, I was there. :cool:

I've made this suggestion before.

And yea, Bioware don't seem to care. For some reason they think it wise to neglect the "fourth pillar of game design" The very thing they said would differentiate their game from others.

MMO characters last a very long time (if you have a successful mmo). The game story: not so much. People's memory is finite. I could only give you a vague outline of the story of most of my characters...while I've forgotten the story entirely on others. The only reason I even remember what my character, and companions sounds like is because of random repeatable dialogue quests and the fact I can simply click on my companions...

It really wouldn't hurt to allow us to revisit the "fourth pillar" from time to time.

That would be awesome. But it would need to be a "throne room", or "secret stash" on planet, or fleet. Something that can be infinitely expanded, rather than a cargo hold on a ship....*cough* Player housing. *cough*

Edited by Vinak