Of Calamitous Intent (Rep) is recruiting

Angel_of_Cain

The Guild: Of Calamitous Intent is recruiting.

Are you a Casual player who likes to play the game for fun?

Are you a veteran of the MMO community who hates elitist attitudes?

Are you new to MMO's and are wishing to learn more about the game?

Are you a player looking for a friendly environment to play in?

If the moon was made of BBQ Spare Ribs, would you eat it?

If you answered yes, then we may just be the guild for you..:)

A little about us: We are a small (but hoping to change that) casual/moderate playing PvP/PvE Guild with a laid-back, friendly attitude (that will get down with a hardcore mentality when it comes to game content) on the Prophecy of the Five server (we started on Sword of Ajunta Pall server) for the Republic. We like to do FP's, OPS, Heroics and pretty much any other PvE content the game has to offer. We also like to PvP, but due to the hit we took after GW2 and Planet Side, our PvP 50 team has diminished severely....:(, but you can change that...:D Our overall goal is to have fun and enjoy the game, of course killing a few imps along the way is a plus:D We use Mumble for Voice Chat. We always help out another Guild Member in need. The Guild started with a group of real life friends and we are expanding that friendship out. A guild where it's members are friends and cordial towards one another, is a guild that succeeds. We offer a friendly environment for any and all players. Sometimes we just log on for a few and just chat with each other while our characters are doing crewskills.

Our guild offers:

1. A friendly, laid back environment to play the game and enjoy questing and conversation.

2. Resource sharing to all members (mains have priority over alts) and alt leveling.

3. 6 bay Guild Bank.

4. If you are not lvl 55, our members have multiple alts that we can use to help you reach 55 (not power leveling, just someone to level with;)). You will not be required to be lvl 50, we want you to enjoy the story as much as we did.

5. Your first speeder training costs are on us (main only).

6. New players who wish (and are willing) to learn are more than welcome.

7. Datacron retrieval.

8. The opportunity to kill as many imperials as possible:D

9. We use Teamspeak for voice chat (Required for PvP and endgame raids. It is free to download).

10. Zero-tolerance on harassment of any kind.

11. A loot rule of: Greed everything, only Need if YOUR character (not companions or alts) needs it. But, you can always ask the group and we are normally very accommodating..:)

12. No guild fees until lvl 55(we do not need them because we share resources and offer credits to members when needed).

13. No requirement to delete any of your alts (the only reason I put that is because of a thread about the guild telling a member to delete their alts).

Our raid nights are on the weekends (Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday), but we can accommodate if need be..:)

If interested, send me a PM or contact Jenica (Dethen, Cheanna, Kaeble, Vullkan, Vasa'lisa, Sho-nuf), Draski (Feyd-Rautha, Vallyz, Valize), Erkbuster (Jethrobuster, Erkbusters) in game. We do not offer Rusty Ventures to new members, but we may offer Action Johnnys...;) We hope to see you soon.

Edited by Angel_of_Cain

• 2 months later...
Wanted to give a quick response and thank you to this guild. I found it via Ideal Guild quiz for SWTOR (Its the best thing ever made), and came across this guild which fit my preference for a guild perfectly. To top it off, this guild has offered a lot of aid and resources to help develop my character on a much faster pace and encourages heavily the social interaction amongst guild members. These guys are always up for logging into their 50's just to help level up their fellow guild-mates and even non-guild members at time. They are a real laid-back and down to earth group of guys and for anyone looking for a guild that will truly help build and immerse your character along with yourself in the community then I'd highly suggest this guild. Thanks again guys!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the Invite guys. It's nice to be part of a guild that foster's each player's growth and preference, as opposed to simply saying : "Go watch this video.... now do that, or we will yell at you and call you a moron." It's refreshing to roll with people that understand we all need to learn our roll before being a pro *anything*.

It's also great to have company in WZ's. Win or lose, it's nice to have people to QQ to. ;)

Thanks for the Invite guys. It's nice to be part of a guild that foster's each player's growth and preference, as opposed to simply saying : "Go watch this video.... now do that, or we will yell at you and call you a moron." It's refreshing to roll with people that understand we all need to learn our roll before being a pro *anything*.

It's also great to have company in WZ's. Win or lose, it's nice to have people to QQ to. ;)

Thank you...we try...:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for guild?

<OCI> is looking for members interested in a PVE environment that stresses community. All levels are welcome.

If you're interested in raiding, and you just hit 50, our guild is the perfect resource to kick off your elder game.

Our current raid team on Explosive Content SM with most members in ~80% Q61.

Voice chat is required, as we stress communication and learning.

If interested, have Mumble installed and PST Liandros in-game (If Janica isn't on).

Edited by Haxasarus

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I've been searching for a guild for myself and 4 RL friends to join (mostly so we can still get our weeklies done when we can't all get on on the same day, and potentially for rateds) and the guild quiz recommended that I look into you guys! I do have a couple of questions about your guild that I think would give my group (and anybody else reading this thread) a good idea of what exactly your guild is offering.

Do you have a guild website?

How many level 50 characters are generally online on a given Tuesday? Saturday?

Do you plan events, ops, or set times for WZ's so everyone can get together to stomp as a team?

I don't have any other questions off the top of my head, but I feel like this information could give me a pretty good look at your guild and help me decide if I want to apply or not. In any case, I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey guys! I've been searching for a guild for myself and 4 RL friends to join (mostly so we can still get our weeklies done when we can't all get on on the same day, and potentially for rateds) and the guild quiz recommended that I look into you guys! I do have a couple of questions about your guild that I think would give my group (and anybody else reading this thread) a good idea of what exactly your guild is offering.

Do you have a guild website?

How many level 50 characters are generally online on a given Tuesday? Saturday?

Do you plan events, ops, or set times for WZ's so everyone can get together to stomp as a team?

I don't have any other questions off the top of my head, but I feel like this information could give me a pretty good look at your guild and help me decide if I want to apply or not. In any case, I hope to hear from you soon!

Just sent you a PM with our information. Our raid days are normally on the weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun), but we can accommodate if need be...:)

What time are members generally on? I'm a bit of a night owl so would prefer a guild with active members later on at night. Anywhere from 8 PM to 2 AM EST. If there are some active faces on then I definitely would be interested in joining. Edited by abarro
Altering time table provided in post

What time are members generally on? I'm a bit of a night owl so would prefer a guild with active members later on at night. Anywhere from 8 PM to 2 AM EST. If there are some active faces on then I definitely would be interested in joining.

Just sent you a PM with information. talk to you soon..:)

• 2 weeks later...