PvP Records Thread

Cilas

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highest protection/Most damage in a single game.

http://imgur.com/bmzxv9J

http://imgur.com/zDHnUL5

i'm not really sure if the links will work, I've never really posted links before lol so let me know please

I just saw your post that you weren't bothering updating this thread until bolster is fixed, so it makes sense. Ignore my admission :)

Edited by Inferno_Scyth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, just wanted to step in and say I unfortunately won't have the time to create and maintain this thread post 2.0, if someone else is interested feel free to take the reigns! Sorry.. I'm busy busy these days

Hey guys, just wanted to step in and say I unfortunately won't have the time to create and maintain this thread post 2.0, if someone else is interested feel free to take the reigns! Sorry.. I'm busy busy these days

whomever wants to remake this should probably use the same formate as the big list on the pvp forums (but probably top 4 rather than top 10) and be willing to post in that thread when a new record hits. GL to whoever can do this. maybe someone who spends his work time reading the forums :D

whomever wants to remake this should probably use the same formate as the big list on the pvp forums (but probably top 4 rather than top 10) and be willing to post in that thread when a new record hits. GL to whoever can do this. maybe someone who spends his work time reading the forums :D

Crap you caught me at work AGAIN!

yeah, the Navy doesn't let me on this website at work.. stupid classified networks

• 3 weeks later...