Agents are pretty much overpowered

Rancherman

Yeah so this happened

http://imgur.com/SGHSo

Part of it is that he's lvl 50 and was geared but still this is way beyond anything even reasonable for a class to do. I remember when one of the main selling points of this game was that you couldn't be stunlocked and killed... lie.

Agents have, not only the most stuns in the game, but on the shortest CDs, i believe an agent can get debilitate to a 30 second CD... *** really? Then their opener knocks you down for 3 seconds where they make such a health deficit that there is literally no way to come back and you have to either run or die. Even if you CC break the knockdown, because of the broken resolve system they debilitate you and if you manage to get a lead on them to run away or go for a health powerup they just flashbang you...

This needs fixing ASAP it is ruining pvp for everyone.

that's cool and all, but you are talking about an Operative spec'd a certain way, it is not all agents. This is the sniper forum....

*edit* and snipers are well aware of how devastating Operatives are, we are prime targets for Operatives. If I don't have my CC break its basically a free kill and even then I'm lucky if I can escape.

Edited by Nullcrobicus

You mean a competent player fighting bads and pugs can stat pad and look really good on the score bored? NERF IT!!!!

Really though, its pretty sad just how much people qq in this game. Go play Warhammer back at launch when a BW could do half your hp with a DoT, That was OP.

And as my fellow sniper said, Wrong area. We gets no stealth or sexy backstab.

Snipers are also broken go watch Danitech's stream on twitch.tv and its pretty insane

Dude they are not broken.

1st) Game is not balanced 1v1

2nd) All classes have CDs and CCs, use them.

3rd) Learn each class strong and weak points and play accordingly

Snipers are also broken go watch Danitech's stream on twitch.tv and its pretty insane

The only Overpowered Sniper, is a sniper left alone. Seriously, i am tired of people coming on the forums saying Snipers are OP, because they either

-Ignore the sniper completely

-sit there for 5 seconds looking stupid at me while i open up with Ambush/Explosive, follow through and Series of Shots before they go, oh crap, i might have to do something....

Dont get me started on Orbital Bombardment......

You mentioned your self what made that player so good: He was lvl 50 and geared. That means he knows enough about his class to beable to use all of the tricks and tools of it. Cry less about losing to somone better than you, read up on your class, get more gear/lvl up some and then maybe therre wont be such a major difference in survivablilty.

Nerf calls in this game are just idiotic. I have never played an MMO that is so balanced.

When I get rolled by someone that hits everything right at the right time to waste me quickly, I want to learn, not whine.

That's the difference between some people and other people, I guess.

Yeah so this happened

http://imgur.com/SGHSo

Part of it is that he's lvl 50 and was geared but still this is way beyond anything even reasonable for a class to do. I remember when one of the main selling points of this game was that you couldn't be stunlocked and killed... lie.

Agents have, not only the most stuns in the game, but on the shortest CDs, i believe an agent can get debilitate to a 30 second CD... *** really? Then their opener knocks you down for 3 seconds where they make such a health deficit that there is literally no way to come back and you have to either run or die. Even if you CC break the knockdown, because of the broken resolve system they debilitate you and if you manage to get a lead on them to run away or go for a health powerup they just flashbang you...

This needs fixing ASAP it is ruining pvp for everyone.

Did you really need to post this in like 6 different forums? Get over it. You're bad at your class. Roll an agent and shut up.

i have to disagree snipers are not op we have to be in cover for all of our rly strong attacks and cover is a huge burden cant even rotate in cover so id say we are balanced take us out of cover and u got a underpowered class.

• 6 years later...
LOL i was in some pvp matches, yeah im *********** new to this **** game, and honestly EVERY *********** game there is agents 2-4 that is the leading Kill and damage, how the **** can this still be happening, i see the post is from 2012, and they have not done **** since then about it ?

LOL i was in some pvp matches, yeah im *********** new to this **** game, and honestly EVERY *********** game there is agents 2-4 that is the leading Kill and damage, how the **** can this still be happening, i see the post is from 2012, and they have not done **** since then about it ?

Current monsters of number farming are maras, snipers aren't the best but yes, they are still strong. If you see many agents on tops of the board, it just means they are good and know what they are doing, while the rest of the team doesn't.

There are some things about snipers that are a bit over the top but damage is not one of them. At all.