The World Razer sidequest - Unrealized potential?

Brittaany_Banks

Am I the only one that was intrigued by this particular side quest from the standpoint of wanting to learn more from this creatures back story? I won't spoil the quest for those who have never done it but the quest seemed very underwhelming to me.

I would love to see a flashpoint or operation created around it as well as some back story to it.

Yeah that was a great side quest. I really had to stop and think about what to do, too, since my character's greedy nature would USUALLY go one way, but the scale of the decision was so BIG that it made me do a second take on what to choose.

But yeah, would love to see this come up again.

• 1 year later...
Having done this quest for the first time ever today, I'll throw in my thoguhts. While The World Razer does have a pre-existing story, I don't think a story involving him will happen. Since he is on Belsavis, I would presume he is a Rakata so dangerous he was imprisoned. On that assumption, I don't think BW would make another Rakata Ops boss. Also, his dialogue points to his destructive powers not being immediately available, saying that I would be dust long before he came to destroy things. He used that statement to try to convince me to help him. Then, after I tell him I'm gonna seal him away, he curses me saying that my children's children will burn. On top of all of this, he would most likely never re-emerge because there was a light/dark decision involving is fate and that type of stuff is nearly impossible to write around.