Cannot access the Umbaran Stronghold Directory

Ravenschild

Bought the stronghold and made it public after doing the grind. I wanted to see what other folks choo-choo strongholds look like. Cannot get into the Traders alliance to do so. If you cannot access the directory and I did not see a second directory at fleet,then exactly what is the point of being able to make the train public again? Because you have a public stronghold people cannot access and it is not like you can go to the other directories,use a drop tag and select the train.

Bought the stronghold and made it public after doing the grind. I wanted to see what other folks choo-choo strongholds look like. Cannot get into the Traders alliance to do so. If you cannot access the directory and I did not see a second directory at fleet,then exactly what is the point of being able to make the train public again? Because you have a public stronghold people cannot access and it is not like you can go to the other directories,use a drop tag and select the train.

Are you trying to do this with the character that bought the access to the stronghold or an alt?

Your alts will be able to visit the stronghold without problem via the UI but the access area is only for the character that unlocked the access I believe.

Are you trying to do this with the character that bought the access to the stronghold or an alt?

Your alts will be able to visit the stronghold without problem via the UI but the access area is only for the character that unlocked the access I believe.

That's correct. Only characters that buy the access ticket can get in.

That does raise a separate question. It's been a little while since I bought mine - is there anything else useful in the access area, such that someone might go there for that instead of buying the stronghold?

If not, then a "can-look-but-can't-buy" terminal outside would be a good idea. Even without that, you can always ask around to see if anyone is prepared to invite you into theirs.