Red Reaor Ikora fight bugged and lag

I know I saw a post like this somewhere but I have no luck finding it so I'll start a new.

Tonight was an FP run with some guildies and we decided to do Red Reapor. Now we start out alright except for the lag issues that appeared and its not possible four people suffer that at the same time through. so we ignored it and pressed on where the lag did die off as we got to the first boss and would pop up a bit after. Boss fights were no problem, lag free, no bugs etc. we clear our way to ikora. fight starts out pretty good until his chosen/healers pop in. we tried killing them and ikora off (we had to rotate when no ones health moved) got a bit frustrated and backed off from the fight and replanned our strategy. plan was to kill the healers while tank would keep ikora's attention and healer dishing out heals on the dps. both dps on one healer to make It faster, so we started the fight again and as planned the healers show up for ikora and we go to do our thing and move to kill them off. (this is where we got fed up) as were attacking the healers and ikoras the issue again appeared, No ones health was dropping lower. At first we thought this is ridiculous but then I noticed and pointed out to my gulidies that both Ikoras chosen/healers have3.5 mill health (whats up with that?) weve been hitting those guys for about an hour and their health did go down, it dropped to 2.6 mill and that was attacking one healer. I'm not sure exactly if it was a bug or a glitch but they're not even world bosses to even have the kind of health. we dropped the FP because how the hell are we going to knock down 2 healers with 3.5 mill health? ... I don't think we want to spend a day or two on that and we even switched the dps to lvl 55 to see any difference and again there was no change. we dropped and picked up the FP again and no change whatsoever. I'm not one to complain and honestly have no reason too but this however is not in any way intended to be playable in the way that fight is set. My only question is, Bioware can you please fix that issue? the rest of it is fine minus the lag which could also be fixed but that fight is not passible with that kind of situation. I don't think people are going to spend a whole day trying to kill those kind of healers and run into whatever add with insane health.

When the adds appear you are not supposed to simply attack them, the health that they have is more than most operation bosses and would take forever to kill with a 4 man group.

The way the fight works is when the adds come up, Ikoral will cast lightning at a player, that player needs to run so that they are behind the add while the others interrupt the shield cast, once this is done Ikoral will kill the add with his lightning. Another mechanic to this fight is Ancient Power when Ikoral gains this buff the tank needs to gather a few of the red fire orbs or they will take a lot of damage for Ikoral.

The fight is therefore not bugged you were just not playing the mechanics properly. Try using the tactics above and see how it goes.

Good Luck.

Edited by VorKoom

Do you know the mechanics to defeat Darth Ikoral? You have to let him kill the adds. See this guide

Are you surprised? His lack of punctuation, grammar, and paragraph structure should have told you that.

Yes I apologize for the grammar nazi post but people who commit run on paragraphs are as annoying to me as people who scrape their fingernails on chalk boards.

Are you surprised? His lack of punctuation, grammar, and paragraph structure should have told you that.

Yes I apologize for the grammar nazi post but people who commit run on paragraphs are as annoying to me as people who scrape their fingernails on chalk boards.

To goggle a guide was not something that came to mind at 1:20 in the morning. I think the exhaustion came to just posting but the guide is much helpful, thank you.

Be a grammar Nazi all you'd like, when your tired grammar is the last thing on your mind. Though the use of the example is a rather poor one you made. who in their right mind would want to scrape fingernails (keratin, carbon, nitrogen, and sulfur) against a board? though I'll assume your referring to a chalkboard (granite) and no, the sound of it is annoying but funny, after all it is painful when doing so. please pick a more sensible example. We're not in school here

not here to fight or argue

appreciate the help and the link, thank you