Most Epic story parts (SPOILERS)

TrumpetNut

I haven't done much story but my favorite so far was at the end of SW story when Baras calls me a slave and im like "I WAS NEVER AND NEVER WILL BE YOUR SLAVE!"(ignites saber and charges)

Great line very memorable. I really wish that the class stories where replayable......

other good ones,,,,

1. Bounty hunter act 2? or is it 1?lol The part with the Jedi on his ship Jedi: "Put down your weapons and surender to me!" Bounty hunter with hilariously flat voice: "Has that ever worked?" Jedi:(waves hand) You will surrender to me Now." Bounty hunter: (waves hand) "you will relise what an idiot you are"

2.Sith warrior act 1 To Jaesa: DS: Join me, And we will conquer all and unleash your true power! (Clenches fist)

3.Sith warrior on Nar shaddaa Hutts: Guards deal with this fool SW: (Forcepushes retarded apprentice away and owns all 3 guards. Hutts: Wha? SW: Runs, Kills hutts dramaticly

Edited by TrumpetNut

The bounty hunter line is definitely act 1. It is the most overused quote from the game. If there's ever a collection of funny lines, it's guaranteed to show up at least five times.

If you're looking for awesome moments, there's also:

The boss fight with Skavak in act 1 for smugglers. The fact that he managed to keep up for this long is, frankly, quite impressive.

And you can't forget the final boss and aftermath for the smuggler storyline altogether. Becoming head of the underworld is no small feat, and you have a private fleet that your enemy was nice enough to put together for you.

Bounty Hunter. Met the Jedi who was hunting me, beat him, took the DS dialogue option and gloated that he'd basically handed me the Supreme Chancellor. He protests and the BH cuts him off with a "shh shh shh, thanks for all the help" or somesuch and blasts him in the face.

Then meeting the Chancellor and having a change of heart, then turning around and killing the Darth who "hired" [more like blackmailed] me in the first place. Gloating and then frying him, and the final speech to the Janarus about Being a Mandalorian and having Honor, then flying into the sunset.

It had it's slow parts, but it was definetly my favorite story by the end... Nice to be a non force sensitive who can hang with the big dogs. Never met anyone who's blaster proof.

Imperial Agent story on Tatooine: an elite member of ghost cell disguises as your contact and starts coming on to you and the agent sees right through it saying to her "Never lie to a professional liar" and then blasts her.

lol the quote is great! I have to make an agent now !Keep your fav moments coming!

I have a 50 Warrior, 50 Agent and 44 Inquisitor.

I'd have to say the Agent's storyline in general is the best I have seen.

I have to say though, D-Baras...... Very "interesting" char. When he started yelling "I CANNOT BREAK HIM!" Then SW says, "Nice lungs you have there."

There are 2 snippets of conversation that I simply love immensely.

SW one: Pierce call Quinn "Captain protocol"

JK one: Kira asks: "wow, do you ever leave survivors?" which you can reply with "It gets boring fighting the same enemy twice" Which Kira then replies with: "Yeeah.... I don't think that's in the Jedi code"

Edited by Jandi

Sith Inquisitor

Act 3 I think. You go back to your cult on Nar Shaddaa to find "the Veil" stole a chip you need. You meet the Veil, actually 3 cyborgs, who demand you hand over control of your cult in exhange for the chip. The dark side path goes like this:

VEIL CYBORG: Give us control of your cult in exchange for the CN-12.

YOU: I could just kill you one at a time until someone gives me the CN-12.

VEIL CYBORG: Your cult leaders are thugs, we can give you technology and stuff.

YOU: Thanks, but I still have the problem of deciding which of you to kill first.

VEIL CYBORG (bluffing): You can't kill us, there are bombs wired to our bio-readings, this whole place will explode!

YOU: It just seems like a waste. (fries cyborg number 1) [one of my favorite lines/scenes]

VEIL CYBORG: Be reasonable, this is getting you nowhere!

YOU: Give me the CN-12. (fries cyborg number 2).

VEIL CYBORG: Here! Take it! Just let me live!

YOU: Thanks. (fries the last cyborg).

JK one: Kira asks: "wow, do you ever leave survivors?" which you can reply with "It gets boring fighting the same enemy twice" Which Kira then replies with: "Yeeah.... I don't think that's in the Jedi code"

i laughed so hard with that.

the smuggler has a simular one when you turn in the quest master sumalee gives you and says thank you

smuggler: Not. "but i have another job for you...?" becuase i get that a lot

i love when the writers make fun of the MMO game mechanics lol