Planet Specifc Decoration Drops

Xo-Lara

Please add planet specific decoration drops to heroics. For instance:

• planet specific metropolitan decorations on Coruscant and Dromund Kaas
  • neon-y, flashy or Hutt decorations on Nar Shadda and Hutta
  • ice and snow decorations for hoth (A big snow tile would be appreciated by the way.)
  • mining and poison gas decorations on Quesh, maybe hutt decorations as well
  • sith, Jedi and force decorations on Tython and Korriban
  • environmental, garden, and animal decorations on alderaan
  • prison and rakata decorations on Belsavis
  • furniture , statuary, and gardening decorations on Makeb
  • military, city and ship decorations on Corelia
  • droid, factory, and industrial decorations on Balmorra
  • desert, tusken raider, animal decorations on tatooine
  • voss and gormak furniture, devices, and skulptures on Voss
  • swamp, rakghoul, derelict decorations on Taris
  • crystals, snow, ice, gree decorations on illum.

This is a fantastic idea! I wonder if you should re-post it in the Suggestions forum, too.

Perhaps you could add some more NPC and vendor suggestions? We could use more of those.

It's not a great list, but here are some ideas:

Alderaan – Nobles and merchants

Balmorra – Repair droids, assassin droids, and resistance fighters

Belsavis – Prisoners and Esh-kha

Corellia – Wookies, pilots, and ship mechanics

Coruscant – Diplomats and tourists

Dromund Kaas – Security droids and Imperial officers

Hoth – Snow troopers of both factions

Hutta – Bounty hunters and dancers

Ilum – Artifacts hunters and tomb raiders

Korriban – Studying and dueling Sith apprentices

Makeb – Mechanics, engineers, and refugees

Nar Shaddaa – Smugglers, gamblers, and Cathar

Quesh – Miners and factory workers

Taris – Explorers and scientists

Tatooine – Tusken raiders and cantina band members

Tython – Twi’lek villagers and training padawans

Voss – Mystics, Gormak warriors, and healers

Edited by Xina_LA

They actually read this forum too. I believe that my deco request thread helped them figure out what to put in packs. However, threads disappear slower here and the whole board is nicer, so I think this is a good place for people to put decoration suggestions.

However, what do you mean by vendor and NPC suggestions? Do you mean suggest vendor personnel decorations or things to go on a vendor? I do have a thread asking for personnel arrangement decorations; however I never got around to completing my list for an personnel decoration request thread. I only got some of Coruscant done:

Coruscant Personnel

• Customs Droid (Coruscant Spaceport – Jedi Consular Hangar x: -1008 z: -3702 y: 1456 )
  • Duros Citizen (male) (Coruscant Spaceport x: -1099 z: -3788 y: 1446 )
  • Coruscant Security Officer (male) (Coruscant Spaceport x: -1135 z: -3764 y: 1446)
  • Protocol Droid (gold) (Senate Plaza – Coruscant Spaceport x: -1155 y: -4092 z: 1436)
  • Arguing Senator (Female) (Senate Plaza – Coruscant Spaceport x: -1158 y: -4093 z: 1436)
  • Selkath Officer (Senate Commercial District – Equipment Requisitions x: -1218 y: -4510 z: 1416)
  • Duros Officer (Senate Commercial District – Equipment Requisitions x: -1221 y: -4517 z: 1416)
  • Twi’lek Merchant (Female) (Senate Commercial District – Equipment Requisitions x: -1264 y: -4523 z: 1416)
  • Senate Page (male) (Old Galactic Market – Taxi Station x: 2382 y: 607 z: 432)
  • Human Dancer (Female) (Dealer’s Den Cantina x: 2255 y: 616 z: 429)
  • Migrant Merchant’s Guild Member (npcs like the hostile mobs) (Old Galactic Market – Shipping and Receiving Docks) (Old Galactic Market – Merchandise Warehousing)
  • Alien Goods Smuggler (Old Galactic Market – Upper Skyline Mall x: 2445 y: 1303 z: 474)
  • Nemoidian Citizen (Old Galactic Market – Upper Skyline Mall x: 2445 y: 1309 z: 474)
  • Service Droid (green) (Old Galactic Market – Migrant Merchant’s Guild Headquarters x: 2568 y: 1325 z: 466)

Yavin specific decorations NPC wise would be awesome. We could have alternate massassi rather than the guard you get from the rep vendor. You could get the ancient sith ghosts roaming around Yavin IV as decos. And more republic style soldiers, we got two for imps where the other one for rep?

They actually read this forum too.

Are u kidding? They arent going to do anything requested in this forum dude. They dont care about decorating at all... its pretty evident in the way they handle it. The forum only represents like 15% of the in game user base and then considering the total amount of posts of the game, those even interested in decorating out of that 15% is even smaller. Dont expect anything to come from your posts... and dont get your hopes up in regards.

• 4 weeks later...

I love all these ideas! I have characters who I headcanon are from specific in-game planets and I'd love to be able to get decos relating to their home planets to decorate up their strongholds.

With Darvannis being re-visitable, and Zakuul, I'd love to see decos themed for those added as well! We get some in packs

Darvannis

• Mandalorian weapons caches
  • Mandalorian planning tables
  • single Mandalorians in various poses
  • groups of Mandalorians training, shooting, talking

Zakuul

• Zakuulan partygoers (alone or in groups around a table) (like we see in the KotET ch6 party)
  • Zakuulan civilians (not as fancily dressed as above)
  • Zakuul knights doing something besides just standing at rest
  • Zakuul Scions
  • That really cool glass and gold structure you can see in the Eternal Championship area (as a massive floor structure or as a ceiling)
  • More hanging lamps
  • A fancy bed and other furniture

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I really wish they would add some decoration drop to the world and heroics, as it would add another thing to get while doing missions on these planets. Tat could have lot of fun Tusken stuff. I also wish they would fix the drop rate in flashpoints.

I like all these ideas! be nice if there was a system for completing certain dailies on specific planets you could get that planets own pool of deco's or something. I also would love for Oricon to be a stronghold and have its own decorations

Dread soldiers

Dread trainee, Padawan, Master

terraforming machines

Lava fountain

And the creatures/wildlife too just cant remember their names by heart

• 1 year later...
Please add planet specific decoration drops to heroics. For instance:

• planet specific metropolitan decorations on Coruscant and Dromund Kaas
  • neon-y, flashy or Hutt decorations on Nar Shadda and Hutta
  • ice and snow decorations for hoth (A big snow tile would be appreciated by the way.)
  • mining and poison gas decorations on Quesh, maybe hutt decorations as well
  • sith, Jedi and force decorations on Tython and Korriban
  • environmental, garden, and animal decorations on alderaan
  • prison and rakata decorations on Belsavis
  • furniture , statuary, and gardening decorations on Makeb
  • military, city and ship decorations on Corelia
  • droid, factory, and industrial decorations on Balmorra
  • desert, tusken raider, animal decorations on tatooine
  • voss and gormak furniture, devices, and skulptures on Voss
  • swamp, rakghoul, derelict decorations on Taris
  • crystals, snow, ice, gree decorations on illum.

I would really love to see this still. Also, I think setting up dailies so they work like solo flashpoints in the activity finder, guaranteed deco on completion, would be great.