Question of the Day 5/7/2013

My two endgame-level characters fight for themselves... but nominally serve the Empire for the credits (Mercenary) or personal gain (Juggernaut), and neither of them has any love for the Republic.

I'm absolutely fighting for the Empire... I kinda feel lost on my Republic toons. It doesn't seem right to me. Besides, all the corruption on the Republic side is annoying. At least, the Empire isn't pretending.

I play both because I want to experience all stories, but my soul belongs to the Republic (if the game were to be "one faction per server" like other MMOs, I'd choose Republic)

Even if I'm for the Republic, I'm not restraining myself when it comes to fight the Republic with an Empire toon in PvP.

Edited by Altheran

Republic! I play characters on both sides, but too many of them are aliens of the "scum-that-should-be-a-slave" variety to be for the Empire.

I still say that the Empire is more stylish though . . .

Republic, for sure! I make for a terrible bad guy, and you cannot serve the Empire well if you have a conscious!

I currently have four Republic characters and three Empire characters.

Do you fight for the Empire or the Republic?

Personal Answer: I fight for both! Double Agent... but for which side? Dun-dun-dun!!!! :jawa_redface:

I hate it when BioWare casually alludes to features that are non-existent in game (and should be).

Edited by Machine-Elf

Why don't you answere this question for us BW?

You have the stats =)

I'd rather hear it from the playerbase than hearing some meaningless stats. A percentage of players can be inactive accounts, some people may have played the other faction only because of story while their heart don't belong there, or just by necessity (HK)...

For exemple, I stated I was for the Republic, but if they were to make stats about my account, they would say I'm neutral.

I have three Imps at 50+, but all three are either working for themselves or actively against the Empire and/or Sith. All my raiding toons (and my other four 50+s) are Republic: either corruption-stomping pro-Republic or Republic-leaning opportunist.

Yeah, gonna have to go with fighting for the Republic :p

Edited by iamthehoyden

Do you fight for the Empire or the Republic?

Personal Answer: I fight for both! Double Agent... but for which side? Dun-dun-dun!!!! :jawa_redface:

Was a Sith, now a Jedi, now I'm back in the empire. Turns out I'm "too good" a Jedi, I made the Empire look like the scrawny good guys. So naturally, I need to help them, right?

My Republican characters fight for the Republic, on the grounds that as flawed as it is, the Empire would be worse. Ecxept my trooper; she's a patriot in the Femshep paragon mold. But she's young yet; I daresay the idealism will be knocked out of her sooner or later.

My Imperial characters fight either for the Empire against the Sith (who, with their infighting and nonsense, do far more damage than the Republic) or for themselves against whoever stands between them and their goal, and that's more often other Imps than it is Pubs.