Overall Achievements Leaderboard

Here's the full list of new achievements:

Events: 450 additional points for Bounty Contract Week (425 --> 875)

Crime Lords/Henchmen: 5 points for each specific bounty

General: Points for killing/capturing specific bounties and unlocking kingpins

Flashpoints: Two additional flashpoints (5590 -->6410)

Corporate Labs: Tracks 3 bosses for 410 points

Corporate Meltdown: 410 points

205 points for SM, 205 points for HM

-5/5/5/10 for first time

-10/10/10/25 for 10 times

-25/25/25/50 for 25 times

Location: Oddly, no additional points for the daily area (still 13335)

Companions: 60 additional points for Treek (1805 --> 1865)

-1000 affection Rep/Imp

-100/1000 kills with Treek

So, this brings the available achievement points up by 1330, making a grand total of 32015 points in the game now (minus, of course, quite a few that are broken).

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated the percentages in the categories which had new achievements added to them (give or take a percent, since I didn't have your actual achievement points and taking into account rounding up/down).

Also, the Desler Explorer mount is now in-game, dropping from a rare spawn on CZ-198. Still no Nomad, so achievement hunters can't get their 5 points for the Deseler hunter quite yet.

Additionally, there's a jumping puzzle that will give a 10 point achievement in the new fleet area, and will bring you out to 50% on Events (assuming you had 100% before 2.3) before Bounty Contract week begins. See, as always, Dulfy.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

My suggestion is to wait till theres 2 (or more) instances of CZ-198 go to the least populated one set auto walk into a corner so you dont get timed and log out

Go sleep and at early morning or late night when theres less people playing your instance will probably be depopulating and youll be alone in it

At least thats how im gonna try

I dont have a problem tell y'all cause none of you are from pot5 lol

Alternatively you can just wait..the bike isnt tradable right? so people taht get it eventually will stop farming it

EDIT: was also looking at your bugged achievement list and didnt find Corellia's most Wanted do you have it? or know how to get it?

I'm missing Prototype rk-4 Sentinel from it searched long and hard on the webs and also in game couldnt find it

Edited by StJon

I never noticed the Data Mining achievement before, thanks for pointing that out. Have people here actually completed it?

I haven't done squat on Corelia yet, but according to a few responses elsewhere, the Prototype rk-4 Sentinel is at -3854, -106 in the Labor Valley. I can't confirm personally at this time, but this info was good as of June.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Aignox, here is another guide with coordinates. Try just going there and killing everything. The hard part for you will be finding what the droids are called in French.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

I never noticed the Data Mining achievement before, thanks for pointing that out. Have people here actually completed it?

I haven't done squat on Corelia yet, but according to a few responses elsewhere, the Prototype rk-4 Sentinel is at -3854, -106 in the Labor Valley. I can't confirm personally at this time, but this info was good as of June.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Aignox, here is another guide with coordinates. Try just going there and killing everything. The hard part for you will be finding what the droids are called in French.

Oh cant beleive i never saw that lol thank you

Now i have 100% on corellia too woohoo!

I honestly thought the datamining achievement was common knowledge i got mine on May 24th

I wouldav posted sooner otherwise

@Aignox theres no tracker for the achievement you need to write down the mobs you got or are missing and kill them all.. its impossible to access the list untill you completed teh achievement