Overall Achievements Leaderboard

A few things relevant to this thread with today's 2.2.3 update:

Legacy

New Achievements are available for the Relics of the Gree Event!

Imperial Agents are now properly granted the Achievement for completing Chapter 1. Players who have already completed Chapter 1 will be retroactively granted the Achievement and its rewards.

Defeating the final encounter in The Foundry Flashpoint in Normal or Hard Mode now grants the appropriate Achievement.

While on Makeb, players no longer need to complete the mission step "Regulators Diverted Troops from Gravity Hook Four Docking Ring to the Cartel Mining Mesa" in order to be granted the "Making the Connection" Achievement.

Macrobinoculars and Seeker Droid

When a buried treasure is found with the Seeker Droid, there is now a higher chance to find deployment boosts, reputation trophies, secure crates, or speeder parts.

The Seeker Droid no longer has a random chance to dig up items when the player is not near a buried treasure.

Gear can no longer be dug up by the Seeker Droid, with the exception of Dreadseed and Star Forager armor.

Special buried treasure (one per Seeker Droid digsite) now has a greater chance of being a rare speeder part.

In summary, the hard mode Flashpoint Master achievement should be available to everyone (with the possible exception of those still having trouble with Kaon), Agents who finished Act 1 pre-2.0 no longer have to roll another agent for that class achievement, one bug was fixed in the Makeb "Making the Connection" achievement, and it seems as though it will be a little easier to dig up Dreadseed/Star forager armor and speeder parts with seeker droids. There were also a number of codex fixes, though sadly, none relevant to us achievement hunters. Also NiM ops nerfs.

The Gree event will be back for two weeks, so more than 12% is possible for the events tab. It should come as no surprise that Dulfy already has a guide up for it.

And an update for me, up to 16355.

Now if you'll excuse me, there are people to gank on Ilum and bosses to down.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that I have read a post somewhere where someone wasn't getting any achievements for NiM EV. I'll look for that post and add it to the known issues if there are other people having the problem.

I'm about done with Line Bisector, though just discovered that it can be cheesed. The things that are going to be the bottleneck for 100% in events, though, are probably the slug/wampa kills since it's harder to get/organize groups for those, while competing with the opposite faction for the bosses.

And on a side note, I wish more people would queue with their Jawas. I'm only at 20something for that achievement.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

I believe that I have read a post somewhere where someone wasn't getting any achievements for NiM EV. I'll look for that post and add it to the known issues if there are other people having the problem.

I'm about done with Line Bisector, though just discovered that it can be cheesed. The things that are going to be the bottleneck for 100% in events, though, are probably the slug/wampa kills since it's harder to get/organize groups for those, while competing with the opposite faction for the bosses.

And on a side note, I wish more people would queue with their Jawas. I'm only at 20something for that achievement.

It's specifically the last 3 bosses of NiM EV 8M got credit for the first 2 and the 2 hour title. And yeah I have 40K+ WZ kills and still at 92 :(

I guess it depends alot on what server you are on

I got my WB acheivement in less the 24 hours lol i got them all with pugs and theres always people forming for them

What really took me a long time was teh blasted droids...so much wasted time when i could be killing imps and pubs >.<

Out of curiosity are there people kill trading for achievements on other servers? I dont care much bout "cheating" just seems silly since its not hard to kill orb carriers...well assuming your not a healer

EDIT: also when they add 2.3 the events section of achievements is gonna radically change mostly 'cause of bounty contracter week how are ya gonna handle it? are you gonna manually convert the percentages or just wipe clean?

Edited by StJon

Unfortunately, being on a PVP server allows people to get the open world pvp kill achievements. Therefore, people on the PVP servers will potentially have a higher AP count. It is possible to them on a PVE server but would require either boosting, which would truly suck to do, or try an motivate people to go pvp on certain planets on both sides. I really wish they had separated the PVP achievements from the "Locations" tab so i could have more then 6 100% planets.

I have no issues at all to 'convince' people to flag. Easiest way is to just go and invade the impie homebase. The turrets are easy to kill since bioware hasnt updated them to 55. You can pretty much solo the turrets and duo the humanoid guards. Most of the times you will have imps trying to help the guards by attacking you .... et voila ..... flagged impies are at your disposel.

Just to be clear .... I never ever forceflag people, thats low.

What I also do at times is when I see loads of flagged imps while levelling on my impalt is just relog to pub and go to the place where they were. Most of the time worldbosses are a good location to find flagged people (not sure what they are thinking to so up flagged on those fights, but I dont care, meat is meat).

Swagger, what day did you get 100% for Events? I'll just use the date of your post for now. In response to your question, for any new achievements, I'll probably just convert the percentages based on the new points. For previous 100% completions, I might leave a line somewhere indicating who got 100% before more achievements were added.

100% for Events and 16835 for me. Quick, but not as quick as Swagger.

Swagger, what day did you get 100% for Events? I'll just use the date of your post for now. In response to your question, for any new achievements, I'll probably just convert the percentages based on the new points. For previous 100% completions, I might leave a line somewhere indicating who got 100% before more achievements were added.

100% for Events and 16835 for me. Quick, but not as quick as Swagger.

The last one (the droids) i finished 'bout 15 minutes before the post so using the date of my post is pretty accurate (wich means i wasnt the first >.< but i kinda knew that)

I got the other ones on the first day though i just dreaded the bots lol

Looks like there are 0 fixes to bugged achievements in patch 2.3, alas.

The main changes will be to increase the number of reputation organizations (why they decided to split one of them across factions is beyond me) by three, with presumably a larger number of achievements in the events tab (Bounty Hunter Contract week), flashpoints (the two Titans of Industry flashpoints), planetary (CZ-198 planet), and perhaps companions (Treek). None of these are confirmed beyond the 3 new rep factions, to my knowledge. I guess we'll see how much they care about achievements if they bothered to add new ones or not.

New Galactic Reputation Organizations! Three new Organizations have been added: The Adjudicators (Republic), Ordnance Acquisition Corps (Empire) and Bounty Brokers Association. Details under Legacy

New Event: Bounty Contract Week! Each month, players can undertake contracts and pursue dangerous criminals throughout the galaxy! Adventures begin on Republic and Imperial Fleets with a mission given by mysterious Bounty Hunters who are toting a "friend" encased in Carbonite. The first Bounty Contract Week begins on August 14th and will continue for seven days.

I'll drop the dates off of those who currently have 6 rep factions at legend in six weeks, when folks can attain legend status for some of the new reputation factions. Depending on what changes, I'll roughly re-calculate percentages of each achievement tab to account for the new achievements and figure out what the new max number of points is.

Finally, as usual, Dulfy already has guides for new patch 2.3 things.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

The main changes will be to increase the number of reputation organizations (why they decided to split one of them across factions is beyond me) by three, with presumably a larger number of achievements in the events tab (Bounty Hunter Contract week), flashpoints (the two Titans of Industry flashpoints), planetary (CZ-198 planet), and perhaps companions (Treek). None of these are confirmed beyond the 3 new rep factions, to my knowledge. I guess we'll see how much they care about achievements if they bothered to add new ones or not.

There are most definitely new achievements for Bounty Contract Week and Treek - i saw them (and gained some) on the PTS. I believe there are also achievements for the new flashpoints (i seem to remember earning them but not 100% sure) but i have no idea about combat achievements for the new daily area.

If i remember correctly, there are more achievements in terms of volume and worth for the Bounty Contract Event then the Gree so those with 100% for the events will go down to below 50% by tonight.

Edited by mattyboi