When I Wake

EverSteam

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note:

Dramatic, I know.

Ok, hope no one found it too unbelievable that the Republic have a secret 'evil' organization. I like the idea that there's no difference between Republic and Empire and that they are both the same. Imps are just more open about there evilness. Comment any thoughts, though preferably only nice ones :)

Nope totally believable. and Besides this is YOUR story and wonderfully done. LOL now I am intimidated to put up my own BH story. But its a different path so someday I probably will.

Keep writing. Its great

Aaaah!! Loved it, finally caught up after a busy Saturday. I'm curious to see how Torian processes this information. I like how you incorporated Needles!

Needles = Was playing my trooper before this but Aric just gives you no love and neither did Jonas in the end so I stopped at level 25 :mad:

I'm curious to know how Torian will process the information too... I have written something but... I need to think about it more ;)

Please, please continue!

Nope totally believable. and Besides this is YOUR story and wonderfully done. LOL now I am intimidated to put up my own BH story. But its a different path so someday I probably will.

Keep writing. Its great

I will! I will!

And you should put up yours! There aren't enough BH stories! Can't have only Sith Warriors having all the fun ;)

Sometime later....

'Got a good crew.'

I laugh. I'm alone on the floor. It is cold and comforting. My legs are crossed. It's late. The wall keeps my back straight. He hasn't moved. Still standing. Staring. He makes a good guard.

'No complaints.' He nods. I've got more then a few. Don't think you can really call the three of them a crew. Know Gault would laugh at such a name. I sigh. Wonder how long it's gonna be till he lets me out. Already been a day. Know I can make him. But I don't really want to. 'It had gotten a lot better since you got here.' I close my eye and rest my head back. 'With you here, it is a good...' I mumble the words. I don't just mean in the ship. Soon or later, it will all be over. I don't want to miss him tonight.

'No complaints.'

Sweet lies. I smirk a little. Nice to hear it though. He sits on the bed across from me. I see it in thermal. I can hear his heart beat. It is a little faster than normal. He glows steadily red at his core. I open my eye. 'I am still here.'

We sit in silence. I look at his neck. It's red and purple. Must hurt a lot. 'Haven't been part of good company since Eriadu. Missed it I guess.' He shrugs. I smile. Another story. The pain comes up. Skin tearing from metal. I am tired. I want to sleep.

In my dream, I am watching Torian fight with other Mandalorians. They are fighting some unseen enemy in smoke. By the deaths of his company, it looks like an army. Torian is the only one left standing. The figure points its arm at his head. The smoke clears. And I see me. 'Pow.'

My eye opens wide. I am on my back. Torian is pressing down on my chest. Hands pinned to my side. Legs kicking. I smile. 'Didn't imagine it going like this.' I wince as his grip tightens on my arms. His face is close. Apart from before and when I heal him, this is the first time we've ever touched. Never thought it would go like this, if it ever happened at all. 'Always thought I'd be on top. Though now we're here... think I like this more.' I try to laugh it off as a joke. His frown tightens. Makes my laugh a little real.

Touched even Gault more than I've touched Torian, and that's not including all the times I've punched him. Sometimes, I would wake in the rec room in the months after Tatooine and find Gault and I lying on the ground together. Or we would just sit close. Never sexual or loving. Just wanted to feel close to something alive. Both seemed to hope that if we were close enough to something else living, we would start to.

Guess I got more of that then Gault. Can't say when I decided to acknowledge that I like Gault. We fight. But it's part of our understanding. Our friendship. Weird to think of having such a thing. So laughable that my only friend is Gault. Don't know what Torian is.

I test his grip. It holds. I am defenceless. At his mercy. I don't feel angry. There's only an emptiness. And a happiness. I don't know when I decided to let love in. But it has nowhere to go.

'You can stick with them from now on.' I breathe him in. 'If you like them'. Like me.

He nods. It's decisive. He doesn't move. Doesn't loosen his grip. 'Good to know.' Know he won't stick around after this. After all, part of me is still trying to kill him again. But I make the offer anyway. Like to think if he leaves, he won't be welcome back. But I know I would. ****, I'm weak.

Hours pass. I slip in and out of consciousness. The pain is back. Strong and overwhelming. He never lets go. Never leaves. 'Gotta have someone watching your six.' He nods. He does that a lot. He looks away and pretends to be deep in thought. 'I wonder what clan Ordo is doing now.' I laugh and scream at the same time. The pain is so strong.

In these hours, my thoughts went in loops. Broken and spaced by memories. With him here, I now realise what is important.

And for it, I want to live.

'I have to go back.' Torian shakes his head. That's new. 'Took a serum every morning. Stopped the skin decaying around the metal and separating. I need it.' I try a shrug, but his grips to tight. 'Die in less than a week if I don't get some now.' He continues to shake his head.

'Get out and wait on Hoth. That's an order.' He shakes his head and I'm not sure if he really said 'you know I can't do that, Champion.' Sounds like something he'd say. Time for a new tactic. 'If I am not back in month, finish the bounty without me and tell who ever needs to know that I'm dead. Protect my honour.' That sways him. His grips loosens. All I wanted. Knew he wouldn't let me go. I throw him off me. His head hits the ground hard. He doesn't move. I can hear his heart beat. I leave and lock the door. I check the rooms. No one else is in.

I go to the **** pit and set new coordinates. It's time.

Edited by EverSteam

I kinda want to punch the General in the throat for what he did, but he's already dead, so..

I know.... I did think about him not being dead and they both fight him on Tython but.... seemed logical she'd only be able to 'escape' by killing him. Might write an alternate for fun later though. From Torian's point of view maybe ;)

------

On the ship twelve days (kind of) later...

I return to Hoth in 35 days.

But I do not return with Torian.

Somehow, I let Torian out. He wanted me to. I was too weak to deny him. I lost a lot of control. I hurt him in those days. Physically. And maybe something else. What we had will never be the same. Our bond may be stronger, but we lost something. There were no stories or drinking in those nights. But I needed them. I'm not sure I'm ready for this stage where talking becomes unnecessary.

Guess I didn't really open myself to the option of drinking. Spent the time I wasn't training Torian in the bridge watching the stars as we floated or travelled aimlessly to shake off any pursuers. Or I stayed in my room. Kept reading that datapad over and over. Looking for some hint on where to find It. Know I'm not ready to find It though. Need to find some other things first.

I am different now. My body is the same, but I have changed. I am not sure how yet. But I feel it. I killed everyone I found. I took what I needed. And then I burnt the place to the ground. It burned away a part of me.

It took two days to reach Tython. We planned and strategized. The attack took another three. After that, I spent eight days healing. Torian never left. He contacted Gault and Mako who remained on Hoth. I don't know what Torian had to say, I didn't listen in, but I know they will come back and join us when we return.

The serum is working. The pain has become something I can almost ignore, kind of like Mako's constant prattle. But then I am on only three doses and taking as many meds as I can find. Results are interesting to say the least. Suppose it's the lack of any real result that is most interesting. Still hurts like *********** hell, but it doesn't stop me from doing anything. At least when it hurts, I can't feel other things.

My body has almost regrown what it had lost. Scabs falling off to reveal white, thin skin. Strange how quickly it's happening. My chest still has no beat, but I have found something that I can live for. Without a heart. I still wear gloves. And armour. I hate the memories of Torian seeing me. Alone, I wonder if he can still see something worth looking at. If he ever did. But when I am with him, this sadness dissipates. It is enough that he is with me. In this small way.

Nights are far from fun. Memories become my dreams. Worse I've ever had. Pain feels so real, as if it was happening all over again. Sometimes, though, I'm the one torturing someone. And sometimes that person is Torian. Not sure what to do with that. Always wake slightly calm though. And that's kind of terrifying. Think the worst dreams are the ones where he is in the room, holding my hand and watching over me. Because I know that will never happen.

Three weeks before landing on Hoth, we reclaim our old seats in the cargo hold. They are dusty. Apart from that, it's almost as if there has been no change. We drink. Speculate on what havoc Gault and Mako would have reeked on the unsuspecting Hoth. And we sit in silence. We don't need to talk.

'That friend I said you remind me of? Got a holocall from him a week ago.' The way Torian never speaks in full sentences amuses me. Very Mandalorian. So direct. I suppose I kinda sound the same. A lot the same. Not quite sure what that says about us. 'Turns out Corridan heard about us taking down Jicoln on Taris.' He pauses a little. I wave him on. 'Sent me an invitation.'

'A friendly invitation?' I stare at the carbonite man in the cargo hold. I still find it hard to look Torian in the eye. 'Didn't draw a line in the sand I hope.' I draw a line between us in the thin layer of dust. It clings to the tip of my leather gloved finger.

'Over Jicoln? No, he'd have done the same as us.' I like the way he speaks about his father. As if his blood did not run through his veins. Another thing we have in common.

'So, what kind of invitation?' I can't imagine Madalorians throwing birthday parties. The thought makes me smile a little.

'Said he's hunting big game. Offered to let me in on it.' I don't know why I didn't guess. 'Plan to take him up on that. Now that we're done and heading back to Hoth soon.' So. He'd stayed with me this long. I feel a little... touched by this. I know how much the hunt would mean to Torian. I am surprised he hadn't left earlier. When I think earlier, I mean straight away. Everything is too raw and soon for happiness that he stayed with me. I don't really know what we are. Where we stand. But I'm hoping it isn't in quicksand.*

'Wanted to let you know.' I nod my head. But if he leaves, I know he might not come back. When it comes down to it, would he choose a place as a Mandalorian at Corridan's side, a place as an equal in a clan? Or would he come back to the woman who tried to kill him and her two other 'companions'? Yes. It is obvious where you would want to be. Mako and Gault are only here because they have no one and nowhere else. And because there's big credits involved.

'Won't be long.' I look him in the eye. So, I'm that easy to read now. He knows me too well. It still terrifies me. I suppose it's not surprising. And I like a man that surprises me. I've never needed someone before. Not even the General. It's a new and petrifying experience. And his voice was gentle. It makes me bite back a retort. Literally.

'Not going to introduce me to this friend of yours? Or is it no girls aloud?' I poke my tongue out a little. A juvenile move. I think it might be bleeding though. But it makes him smile. 'Or are you just scared I'll upstage you?' I smile a little. It's a tiny, wavering thing. I still find genuine smiles hard.

'I'd like to see you try.' He smiles a little more. Slowly getting bigger. He leans forward. Dust clings to his elbows. 'But I don't like competition. With you along, Corridan'd spend the whole trip trying to impress.' I laugh it off. His voice was light. But he always looks so serious. I don't want to be led to hope again. I thought it was over once. I thought we were broken. Before we even began. And I don't want it again.

'I want you to meet him,' he sounds intent. Serious. 'Got catching up to do first.'

This stops my laughter. I don't want to think of what Torian will have to tell. I can't imagine him having many good things to say. It doesn't occur to me that Madalorians earn respect and status through battle and skill. I don't think Champion of the Great Hunt could make up for anything. It doesn't occur to me that Torian would claim me as his hunt to others. It does occur to me that you would have to be seriously ****ed up to want a woman that tried to kill you repeatedly. Guess Mako's card is back on the table. When did you think it wasn't?

I nod. I can't speak for awhile. 'I'll meet you back on Hoth. Stay alive.' It's all I can manage. He has a bag packed already.

'I'll see you again. Soon.'

And then he was gone.

-----

* I know that rhymed... not sure any more needs to be said.

Note:

Yeah, I know, what a cop out. Didn't describe anything. Don't worry, going to make important things that happened on Tython flash backs for later. For now, you get the gist: came, saw, destroyed. Usual.

Also, kind of already know how the Organisation works from two flash backs at the very start.

Fun times ahead.

;o He wouldn't get too jealous over a friendly hug between two women, would he?

*Thinks* Pretty sure his response would go something similar to this:

I stand in the doorway, arm raised to knock. But I don't.

I watch them for a while. Cyare doesn't respond to the others hug for a moment. Think she's more than a little shocked. But then she wraps her arms around the other woman and seems to cry. They don't see me. And I leave before they notice. I don't belong in that picture.

Go down stairs and practice my aim. Try to focus on the target. But I keep seeing them. Don't know why it makes me so frustrated and sad. Suppose I feel a little dejected. Know it should be me there. I want it to be me. I should be the one comforting her. Even if it is only as friends. For now, that would be enough. But I'm not even doing that. Guess I'm scared of being rejected. Or shot.

I look at the target. All eight shots aren't even inside the circles. I give up and return to packing my bags. Gonna leave tonight. No use to her. She's got all the comfort she needs. When she wakes, I always leave. Guess I'm too shy to comfort her like that. Open and remembered. Don't know how she'd react. More than a little bit of a coward for it. But that small help, to calm her dreams, is all that I can do. For now.

Guess I'm jealous, too. Would be mad if it were Gault. Or any other competition. For now, it just reminds me of far away she is from me. She's my bullseye. And I'm not even on the board.

*Thinks* Pretty sure his response would go something similar to this:

I stand in the doorway, arm raised to knock. But I don't.

I watch them for a while. Cyare doesn't respond to the others hug for a moment. Think she's more than a little shocked. But then she wraps her arms around the other woman and seems to cry. They don't see me. And I leave before they notice. I don't belong in that picture.

Go down stairs and practice my aim. Try to focus on the target. But I keep seeing them. Don't know why it makes me so frustrated and sad. Suppose I feel a little dejected. Know it should be me there. I want it to be me. I should be the one comforting her. Even if it is only as friends. For now, that would be enough. But I'm not even doing that. Guess I'm scared of being rejected. Or shot.

I look at the target. All eight shots aren't even inside the circles. I give up and return to packing my bags. Gonna leave tonight. No use to her. She's got all the comfort she needs. When she wakes, I always leave. Guess I'm too shy to comfort her like that. Open and remembered. Don't know how she'd react. More than a little bit of a coward for it. But that small help, to calm her dreams, is all that I can do. For now.

Guess I'm jealous, too. Would be mad if it were Gault. Or any other competition. For now, it just reminds me of far away she is from me. She's my bullseye. And I'm not even on the board.

Now I feel terrible for just giving the woman a hug! D; I'm sorry, Torian! Don't hate me. ; _ ;

Now I feel terrible for just giving the woman a hug! D; I'm sorry, Torian! Don't hate me. ; _ ;

Lol

I wrote a perfect reply to that but then the servers went down before I could submit it :(

-----

On Hoth (again) three weeks later...

When I land on Hoth, he isn't there.

My chest sinks. A little disappointed. I haven't heard from him since he left. I hope he is ok. I had time to reflect in my isolation. And remove the droids vocabulator. I can't deny I need him. Spent my time sitting in the cargo hold. Thinking things over. Remembering everything ever said. 'I'll see you again', huh? Not much of a promise to put any hopes into. Don't know why I am.

Also trained a lot. Kept in shape. Fitted the droid with armour and programmed him to be able to use a blaster. Not a very good shot, but better than no practice at all. I also researched. Read the datapads over and over. Searched the holo net. Can't find much of a trace of It. Wonder if it was ever told about me. Or if They kept us both in the dark. Find the rest of the trackers and destroy them. Went and took out another base. Hoped to find some more info. And I want to kill them. And basically, just because I can. Games gotten serious now. I'm not going to hold back.

When I see Mako and Gault standing in the hanger bay, we both stand watching each other. I didn't know what to do. What to say. Mako made the first move. Before I could do anything, she was hugging me. Made cringe. 'I'm sorry' she repeated over and over again. Don't really care. Gault only watched.

Behind Mako's back I stretch out my arm and finger and making them into a gun. I aim it at Gault. I pretend to shoot. I wink. He shrugs. I know it's ok. Surprisingly, we always manage to be ok. But it will still take time. And most likely credits. Lots of credits.

They catch me up. We just spend the day talking. I don't talk about where I was. But they have plenty of stories. They seem to be getting along well. It is odd. I would have never guessed. Torian calls me and leaves a message. He will arrive tonight.

We all drink and make a toast to life.

Mako goes to bed when we get back to the ship. Gault stays up with me. I tell him the outline of how things went down. I've never said sorry to someone before. And I don't want the first to be to Gault. I suppose I really owe it to Torian. When he gets back, I think I might say it to him. And thank you.

'So how are you and Torian? Surprised when he called us and said he wasn't coming back with you.' Gault seems more sober tonight. We are not the same anymore. This relationship was tested and he walked. Still, I want to talk to him.

'I don't know. It's different now. Didn't expect what he has done so far. Don't really expect anymore or for him to come back. But I still want it. More than anything. More than winning a thousand Great Hunts.'

'Yeah, yeah. I get it. You love the kid. Spare me, please.' I lightly punch Gault's shoulder. He gets up and leaves. 'Nice to have you back.'

'Nice to be back.' I say it to no one. I sit on my crate and wait for Torian to return. I thought about going to bed and waking to find him at breakfast in the morning. The easier path. But I don't take it. I stay up.

And wait.

A few hours later....

I pour ale into his empty waiting cup when he comes through the door. It's early morning. Or late night. Depends on your point of view.

He comes and sits across from me. He looks alive. Happy. In his serious kind of way. Seems to have gotten a tan. Or maybe that's just dirt... Face is far from clean shaven. And he kind of smells. Don't think I've ever seen Torian dirty before. A little weird. But I think I like this Torian more. Even on Taris when we traveled together for a week or so, he always somehow managed to be clean.

He takes the drink silently and I pour him another. I smile a little weak thing. He smiles back. I want him to grin.

'How was it? Tell all.' I am happy to see him. I cherish this moment. I am glad I stayed up. I have forgotten everything else, and take refuge in this moment. I didn't think I would feel it so strongly. Not till he walked in. And I saw him. I don't think I was made for happiness, but somehow, after so very, very, very long, it has found me again.

'Amazing. Met Corridan and half my unit on Duxn. Good hunting. Bomas and Maalraas mostly.' He is so animated. Yes, this was definitely worth staying up for. 'Jagger bagged himself a Zakkeg. Lucky jare.'

He goes on and tells me more details. I like it when he speaks about thing like this, the way he slips in and out of Mando'a, speaking quickly. I am a little sad to have not been there. To see Torian hunt. I don't have to ask if it was fun.

'I'll show you sometime.' I nod. I would like that. I put a small hope into the half promise.

'You didn't bring me back anything?' I lean back against the large crate I moved there. It kind of makes a throne. 'No fire side rug?' I am teasing. I didn't expect anything.

For a moment, something sad and regretful paces across his face. 'Need a fire place first. But tried. Maalraas aren't known for their hide, only their mange. Got a couple more stories to tell. Can't ask for more than that.' I can take a hint. But at that moment, a nudge was like a rocket in the face. Guess I don't deserve more. So I nod and encourage him to tell them. He refuses to. Stories for another morning. 'Back to hunting prey on two legs. Right?'

I'm not sure what he means. I ignore an allusion to anything else but the pirates here on Hoth and our Trandoshian target. I give him a rundown of the briefing Mako and Gault gave me. Then I yawn and say goodnight, order him to have a shower. When I reach the top of the stairs, I look over the rail to him below. He is staring at the stairs. I wonder what he sees.

'And, Torian. Welcome home.'

He looks up at me and grins.

The character progression's really interesting, as is the slow burn you've got going between her and Torian. Looking forward to seeing if her trip to the Organization finished off all those loose ends or if she's still tied to them, how her body is now.

We'll just have to see... :D

Just updated Yours to Hold: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=541733

A week or so later on Hoth's surface somewhere....

When we finally face our target, the Trandoshian makes me laugh.

'You are here! Good. Scorekeeper will watch me eat the beating heart from your chest.' I couldn't help it. I laughed as he kept talking his threats. Torian's mouth twitched.

'You can try, lizard, but there is nothing there for you to eat.' We begin the fight after more taunts and insults. The battle is swift and easy. Not nearly as challenging as his brother.

After we win the battle, Torian is odd. 'Chiss can't do worse to him than this.' His voice is a little regretful and sad as he looks down at the frozen body.

'Care to elaborate on that?' I already know, of course. I just like to humour Torian sometimes. It's good to know the knowledge and limits of those that fight with you. And he's so appealing when explaining things.

His voice is a little lecturing. 'You just zeroed his jagganath. Made him worthless. Nothing but oblivion waiting when the Chiss finally kill him. When we meet our ends, hope we're more fortunate.'

I don't mention that oblivion would be almost be a blessing to some. That I went through a year where every day I suffered so much that it was like a hundred deaths from dawn till dusk. I gave him the grand tour of the base on Tython. I wanted to plant charges in every room and make sure no one was left alive. Each room brought back memories. I think it made Torian understand my reality. He won't like the reminder.

The first room we visit has a fresh sign. They change them every two weeks. Every other week they put on new doorknobs and locks. Wonder why. That sign read ‘Feeding Room 1A’. The room is black with a light bulb at the top of the ceiling, cabinets line the walls. A rusty steel seat sits in the middle of the room, small and insignificant. Same as the one I remember. Doesn't suit the clean white walls of outside. But in this black room, it becomes menacing and belongs.

Food and water are not given to prisoners for several days. Then victims' tongues are crushed using pliers. Often beaten with truncheons and forced to eat hot gruel with too much salt and pepper in it. The prisoners eat this food crying because of the terrible pain in their mouths. Others were not fed at all. This was the torture used for low level prisoners. It is nothing. And more than a little primitive.

I think the worst was the electrocution. It isn't like in the holo vids. There isn't a metal cap. Electrodes are only put to the most sensitive parts of the body or fresh cuts. And that isn't the scalp; only ears, wrists, throats, and genitals. I showed him the rooms used for that purpose, planting explosives in each. Isn't he same as a droid doing it. More personal, humiliating and degrading when it's a another being. I didn't enjoy what happened in that room. I was lost and broken, poorly sown together with rage. Heartless and cold. It didn't make me feel anything.

I told Torian the stories of each room as we go through them. These stories are my own. I was the best torturer in the Organisation. Don't feel much as I go from room to room now. Enjoy Torian's reaction though. Notice the way he swallows vomit back. But I don't say anything. Like to say I felt sad at seeing these rooms again. Horrified or angry. But I didn't. Felt almost the same as I did then.

I enjoyed it.

But I wanted freedom more.

Later that day...

Torian took a liking to the Jawa. I could tell immediately. So I thought I'd ask about his fate when we returned to the Chiss. See if I could help. I didn't care much but I knew Torian would. He was outraged when they suggested executing him. So I stepped in. Lost some pay. But to see the victory and satisfaction on Torian's face was worth it. It raises an uncomfortable thought of what I would not do to make him happy or at least become so alluringly smug.

The Jawa wanted to join me to thank me for freeing him. He liked my ship. So I liked him. 'Welcome aboard little guy. Make yourself at home. We're glad to have you.'

And so once again, Gault and Mako meet me in the cockpit to meet our new arrival. Torian stands in the background.

'Looks like the Chiss just transferred the money into our bank account...' Mako scrolls through her datapad. 'Wow! Do you think we will make this much money on all our jobs now?' She shows me the screen. It was a lot of 0's I suppose. Gault is quick to come over and check it out. I can tell he's already imagining what to ask from me.

'This keeps up, we might just retire with all our parts intact.' A little ironic if you think about it.

'Retire? Was just getting started.' Torian frowns. Always so serious.

'Trust me. It won't last nearly as long as you think.' I scowl at Gault. I feel like he's spent half of it already. I already went along with that horrible sales scheme of his. Suppose I owed him something after almost killing him.

'Well, if we're done here I think I'm going to go have a shower.' I frown and think of arguing it with Mako. She wasn't the one that just fought a giant Trandoshian and is covered in its blood. There is a reason they don't make perfume form it. And it's not that it would be difficult to get a hold of. There blood doesn't smell particularly pleasing.

'Take Blizz with you. I don't think he's familiar with the concept,' Gault mocks back. Maybe I was a little incorrect when I said 'we're glad to have you aboard to him. But I smirk a little at the thought. Though it's also highly disturbing if I continue the thought.

Before Mako can retort, the holo terminal bleeps. 'Looks like their already calling to congratulate you'.

The three hunters appear on the holoterminal. They're jealous. And annoyed. I smirk at their holofigures. I've been trained for worse than what these bounties are for.

'Now that you're up to your neck in credits you will need and excuse to spend them,' Bloodworthy cuts into my gloating.

'I'm listening. But my wish list is already 10 parsecs long.' I don't think too much about what it really is I want. Money has little meaning to me. It is but a means to an end. And the list is more or less some very basic things repeated over and over again. Destroy the Republic, then Empire, kill Nemro the Hutt, complete a few bounties and somewhere in between, have Torian. The last takes up 8 of those parsecs. Though part of me still rejects such thoughts. Not dumb enough to think that because he came back I have a chance. Saving a Jawa doesn't change anything.

'So is mine. But we are going to throw you a party in your honour since you just finished two targets on the blacklist back to back.' Bloodworthy sounds more than a little begrudging. Makes me wonder if Mandalore put him up to it.

They give us details. I have earned the Zabrak woman's respect. I don't care about it. Mako mutters an insult under her breath at the Zabarak. I don't hold in my laughter. Sometimes, I really like that girl. Very rarely though.

'Meet us on the promenade in Nar Shaddaa.' They switch off. I wonder why they are always together. If all they do is hang out together in their little 'club' it's no wonder so many bounties have gone unclaimed for so long.

'Well, then. Guess we're off to Nar Shaddaa.'

-----

Note:

I know, that post was a little boring. Next ones will be better because it's party time :D