Do we need another Eastern RP-PvP server?

Latorn

I have yet to have to wait in a queue.

Well that's awesome news then, you are from the Jung Ma server though, right?

I just hope it can withstand the flood of players that'll be coming in throughout the next week. I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to ask for a second Eastern RP-PvP server bringing up the total amount of NA RP-PvP servers to 3.

Well looks like we'll be needing another Eastern RP-PvP server after all. If there's been a queue since day 1 of early access I guess there was more demand for RP-PvP then Bioware anticipated. I know several people that are planning to role RP-PvP on a server with an EST timezone, and none of them are in early access; so it'll probably be flooded at launch.

I'm sure Bioware will realize this after just glancing at the server list, so hopefully by launch we'll see another Eastern RP-PvP server pop up ^^.

Since Jung Ma was noted to be the RP superserver for PVP, it has been overwhelmed. There should be a second eastern RP-PVP server. I tried to roll on the western RP-PVP but the latency was less then acceptable. Being PVP, I would like to have the best latency possible heh.

So, yes, we do need another RP-PVP for eastern.

Since Jung Ma was noted to be the RP superserver for PVP, it has been overwhelmed. There should be a second eastern RP-PVP server. I tried to roll on the western RP-PVP but the latency was less then acceptable. Being PVP, I would like to have the best latency possible heh.

So, yes, we do need another RP-PVP for eastern.

What was your latency, you really must have a poor connection or unrealistic expectations.

What was your latency, you really must have a poor connection or unrealistic expectations.

I have realistic expectations thank you. You are, obviously, not picky enough! LOL.

Anyhow, only "1" east coast RP-PVP server showing FULL most the time, when there are dozens of normal east coast PVP servers? Seems illogical. I still believe BW should add another. How hard is that to understand? :rolleyes:

I have realistic expectations thank you. You are, obviously, not picky enough! LOL.

Anyhow, only "1" east coast RP-PVP server showing FULL most the time, when there are dozens of normal east coast PVP servers? Seems illogical. I still believe BW should add another. How hard is that to understand? :rolleyes:

mate i ping 66 ms to jung ma and 66 ms to ajunta pall. Unless you are located in the same city on the same backbone as the server you will not get a magic 10 ms ping. Once you jump physical networks you will suffer latency.

It used to be that pinging the west coast was a big issue for east cost connections due to having to jump through possibly 4 different backbones. now that is not the case.

So i return to you either have a poor connection or unrealistic expectations.

what is with the 45min waiting time i c the usa servers dont seem as bad as the eu.i waited 45 min then when the game started to load it had a problem and put me to the back of the Q so yet another 45min wait and they want us to pay for this.:mad:

what is with the 45min waiting time i c the usa servers dont seem as bad as the eu.i waited 45 min then when the game started to load it had a problem and put me to the back of the Q so yet another 45min wait and they want us to pay for this.:mad:

popular game is popular.

I'm not in early access yet, but just from monitoring the status of the Jung Ma server over the past 2 days through http://www.swtor.com/server-status I've noticed it's one of the few servers that is consistently full.

To anyone that is in early game access, and playing on the Jung Ma server, is there a consistent large queue when attempting to log in?

I notice the queue goes down about 7pm at night [that's about the time I can start playing as I'm PST in an EST guild]. Bioware may have to offer server transfers as this is going to be a problem going forward

What I find troubling is there are a lot of players on this server that I'd expect to see on non-RP servers [character names, attitudes of players in general chat, etc].

A new RP PVP server for the East coast has been created!!! It's named Ven Zallow and im honestly torn if I should restart my character here, since the community over at Jung Ma looks so solid and organized. I need more people that are willing to do something about this and see if we can split between both Servers!

A new RP PVP server for the East coast has been created!!! It's named Ven Zallow and im honestly torn if I should restart my character here, since the community over at Jung Ma looks so solid and organized. I need more people that are willing to do something about this and see if we can split between both Servers!

Sure..if Bioware offered a free server transfer... :)

Else I don't think people are too keen on the idea of starting over after putting in a few days of leveling [level 20-30+]