Altaholic Seeking Guild, preferably one with chapters on Republic and Empire sides

Kyahlia

Hi Ebon Hawk folks,

I have been playing TOR since before launch, and have yet to experience the game with a group of active people who share my love of the game. I would like to change this! To that end, I am seeking a guild (well two, I guess, since I want chapters on both sides) that:

• enjoys PvE from initial creation through 'end-game' and helps with and organizes group content
  • is supportive of RP (and maybe even has group storylines!)
  • basically has a fun casual group of people
  • understands that REAL LIFE happens sometimes
  • Oh, and PLEASE no drama, unless it's of the scripted and acted variety.

My Republic characters have been in a few guilds, but none remain active, and sadly, most do not RP, and seldom have sufficient on to do group content. My current republic guild has hit this same wall, and given that they are now seeking to merge with another guild, it's a good time for me to strike out on my quest for a new home. My Imperial characters have not yet found any place to call home, the poor dears.

All of my characters started back on Rubat Crystal, and I am still feeling "new" on EH. I have one level 50 (Sage healer), and more characters than any sane person should have in the leveling pipe.

I am a long time gamer, with experience in 3 MMOs, and a plethora of RP games before that, going back to pen and paper and on up through computers and consoles. In MMOs, I tend to play healers and damage dealers, and have not had much success at tanking roles. I generally have just plain sucked at PvP, so usually ignore that aspect of the game, except when there is some reward from it that my character just has to have.

While I enjoy RPing, I am by no means an RP guru- I simply like to have stories for all my characters, and I like their stories to continue while I am playing them, ideally with some friends along who have their own tales to unfold. I am a SW fan, but not a total SW nerd, so I make no claims about my lore accuracy, just try to do my best based on what I can find online :)

If you have a guild that might suit what I am seeking, and think I might suit your guild, please let me know.

Edited by Kyahlia

Kloma- As I indicated, I have a lot of characters, so saying a name to find me on is kind of useless without first arranging a meeting. Its probably best to contact me here, either openly or privately, and then the in-game details can be worked out...

Nexx- I have been in guilds of all sizes, but what I really want this time is one that is STABLE (i.e has been around awhile, and remains very active). I'd like one that has guilds on both factions, where there are at least some members who play both factions. Size has to be large enough to support group content just with the regular active crowd. I am not fussy if this means a small guild where near everyone is active, or a larger guild that has decent activity.

I play EST, many evenings (anywhere from 6pm till midnight, it all depends) and weekends in between RL.

Edited by Kyahlia

You might also consider the Corellian league. Not many people have 50's on the imperial side but quite a few of us have alts we're actively leveling on both sides.

We do multiple operations a week, hard mode flash point, and schedule rp events. They're the guild I joined when my previous guild disintegrated.

Their website is here, where they have instructions for applications.

I believe I've seen you in warzones a few times.

Yep, Pax has guilds in both the Empire (Pax Imperius) and Republic (Pax Dominus). They originally started as separate divisions, but ever since server consolidations started they're pretty much intermeshed. Olmost everyone has characters on both sides.

Pax dabbles is in everythings, but we aren't hard core on any one aspect of the game. Certain people are hard core for certain parts of the game, but that's just personal preference. We PvP, we RP, we do silly events, we raid, we form up groups just to finish things that people need to finish.

Check us out. We're always looking for more members.

You might want to check out the Thirteenth Legion. We aren't "actively recruiting" but we are accepting applications. We are a herd of alt-a-holics (why yes, I *do* have all 12 slots filled and still want more). Our primary focus is on the Republic side, but we also have a fairly active Imperial faction guild. We are an older guild (average age is mid-30's with a range of 16-mid-70's) and have a strict no-drama policy. There is a fair amount of RP, particularly in our collaborative fiction forums. Feel free to check out our website and PM me there or here with any questions. You can also join us as an associate at first and attend a few events to see if we are a good fit for you.