When is the LFG tool going to be added?

Cyntric

Just curious.

Logged in after a long absence (about a month or so) and realized there wasn't anything to do beside dailies and pvp.

I did the new dailies. They were fun I guess. I wanted to try out the new dungeon too but then soon realized that nobody was doing dungeons and hardly anyone was in the fleet. I know it's not peek time but why should I have to schedule my play time around when a majority of the people will be online in the fleet?

So when are we getting a WoW style LFD tool?

I'm wondering the same thing...

I literally could not get a single flashpoint group after the foundry. And that's WITH me being a Healer and my friend being a Tank...

I can't believe that the entire community has chosen not to do FPs, I think it's more likely that everyone's just given up looking for groups.

I literally could not get a single flashpoint group after the foundry. And that's WITH me being a Healer and my friend being a Tank...

I can't believe that the entire community has chosen not to do FPs, I think it's more likely that everyone's just given up looking for groups.

They say 1.3 but who knows since rated WZs got pushed back and PvP seems to get priority.

Also since they lack the ability to make it cross server it won't really have much impact on low-pop servers and non peak times.

Edited by Reevax

They say 1.3 but who knows since rated WZs got pushed back and PvP seems to get priority.

i would still say it's 1.3 there are 2 different teams working on each of those projects. It's not like bioware has every single person just working on one thing. They have 1 team dedicated to PVP 1 team dedicated to LFG, a couple of teams dedicated to new content and so on.

Expect it to be in 1.3 but as in any mmo things can change. I also remember hearing 1.3 is supposed to be out sooner then it took for 1.2. So let's hope.

Is the LFG tool going to be for warzones only? or will we be able to use it for flashpoints and heroics. The game really needs it.

the LFG tool will be for PVE sort of like EQ2's LFG where you put in what instance you are doing and what class you are and need and so on.

It is NOT going to be like WoW's current one.

the LFG tool will be for PVE sort of like EQ2's LFG where you put in what instance you are doing and what class you are and need and so on.

It is NOT going to be like WoW's current one.

Yeah they don't have the ability to make it cross server yet. I think it will be in the future though.

They nerfed healers and tanks, the dps wonder boys have taken over... sad day for the game, they just listen to the epeen pvp dudes.

And yes, most folks have given up looking for FP groups.

last interview i heard they said they wanted to try something by 1.3

not sure where you are getting 6+ months

They lack the ability to even do them now, they are doing the current ones manually.

So 3-4 months on the good side as much as 6+ on the bad.

Guess again what? That says nothing about when or how they are doing it.

you're joking right?? They are CURRENTLY doing server transfer for the oceanic players. They have a system in place. Obviously they are doing it with the Oceanic players first because it is a smaller group and they want to see how it will go. Think of it as a test run before they bring it over to the US and European server in a month or so.

It even says how they are doing it if you read the article.

you're joking right?? They are CURRENTLY doing server transfer for the oceanic players. They have a system in place. Obviously they are doing it with the Oceanic players first because it is a smaller group and they want to see how it will go. Think of it as a test run before they bring it over to the US and European server in a month or so.

It even says how they are doing it if you read the article.

They are doing them manually, that's the "system" and why it takes so long to make the transfer after you apply

Server transfers wont come for the rest of us for a minimum of 3 months.

They are doing them manually, that's the "system" and why it takes so long to make the transfer after you apply

Server transfers wont come for the rest of us for a minimum of 3 months.

stop pulling numbers out of your butt. You know nothing about how they are doing character transfers except they are currently doing them.

stop pulling numbers out of your butt. You know nothing about how they are doing character transfers except they are currently doing them.

Ok, well in 3 months when you still can't transfer don't forget what I said today.