So much for sorc/sage healing being BAD - 1 649 542 !

johnyangelo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be real, don't think I've ever went a match without having to use overload on sorc, also your objectives are much higher than everyone elses, so to get that high amount of objectives alongside that much healing you sat at 1 node and healed yourself or you stood at mid puddle healing, again I doubt you managed to stay mid that long without dying more/using overload.

That will be all.

EDIT: Oh and I've never actually seen anyone say Sorc healing is bad, simply that Operative is easier/more efficient.

Edited by Jayshames

With all due respect, you need to learn how to read a screen shot!

The OP is a sniper, not the healer in question. The OPs team WON with 7 people, the OTHER team had 8, had 5 times as many kills as the OPs team, and still LOST.

Exactly what I see! Lets look at the numbers....

The "OP" Sorc healer did 10 Damage! This means he did not defend himself when attacked just tried to heal through it and hope for a peel which did not come 6x. (i.e Deaths) The Sorc was involved in 126 Kills! Dieing only 6v126 fair trade off for 1m Healing done.

Now Why did we point out that Sorc healing is OP when the Agent healing was also 1m? Hmm....Op healing accounted for 143 kills of which the Op defended him/her self for 83k damage 83k dmage vs 10 total damage = 44k healing done in favor of the Sorc...makes sense to me!

7v8 in a ranked match? it lookes like team 8 had 2 true healers doing 1+m healing each while team 7 had one such healer at just under 1m. Damage dealt by team 8 was all 500k+ except for the healers and a probably "true" tank that only managed a measly 300k and 109 kills to 4 deaths! Team 8 had 3 tanking to team 7s one. All three of team 8s tanks did ~100k protection to team 7s 63k. This allows for much of the healers being able to heal for the ammounts they did. Top tank listed is an Assassin, massive damage+healing+protection! Second listed tank for team 8 most likely a DPS specced PT in Tank stance. 3rd tank listed is most likely a tank specced PT thus the low damage.

Team 8s Lowest kill count is the Tankssassin @ 80 kills while the highest kill count for team 7 is 26x3.

So numbers wise it all make perfect sense and there is nothing OP about the match, HOWEVER, what I don't get is that the score is 38%-62%! Maybe I never really noticed but is NC actually timed? Additionally what is the THING on the right side of the screen, friends online? Additionally, team 8 recieved an average of 25k Objective points! Defense? Attack? Only 1 of team 7 earned more than 10k So where exactly was the fighting?

EDIT: I have never gone to time in a NC match I did not realize there was a 30 min timelimit now I do.

If team 8 was defending why didn't they win? And more so why didn't team 7 earn more attacker points? If team 8 was attacking then I coul understand the low defensive points for team 7 as they lost in Objective points due to death and respawn timer to get back to defend the points. But then again, WHY didn't team 8 win with all those Objective points?

So based on apperances from what I read from the image is that team 7 Dominated the defensive game by interupting Cappers yet did not have the healers to keep everyone alive so everyone died A LOT! However they were able to stop the Cappers most of the time. Likely team 7 ran from point to point dominating and maintaining 2 caps most the match as oppossed to actually capturing any points thus the low Objective points.

Both teams appear to be a stunlock teams as Team 8 has 3 Agents and Team 7 has 4 agents, one of which obviously is a sniper. But with the additional 2 Inquisitors and 1 Warrior, appears they utilized many AOEs to prevent Capping.

One more thing on the Healer, Highest single heal at 5905. If this healer averaged 3-4k heals it would make sense that his/her healing excelled in this match. One thing I am noticing more is Sorc healers wearing 2 piece Mystic and 3 piece Master giving them higher crits more fequently then if they were in full Mystic.

At anyrate, I don't see any OP healing done in this match sorry.

Edited by Tragamite

any sorc who gets high numbers and doesnt die much is most likely draining their health and healing themselves i see this in about 1/3 of the matches I play. I usually heal them first and Ill chase them around healing them if they dont stop. One time I had my opponents cheering me on and they wouldt kill me, lol

Ahahaha love it!

any sorc who gets high numbers and doesnt die much is most likely draining their health and healing themselves i see this in about 1/3 of the matches I play. I usually heal them first and Ill chase them around healing them if they dont stop. One time I had my opponents cheering me on and they wouldt kill me, lol

This. I'm a sorc and it drives me nuts. When I see other sorcs doing it, I do the healing for them before they can. Then tell them in OPS chat to stop faking your numbers and go earn them.

They get the message. Usually.

How does he have 126 kills with 10 damage? I guess I dont know how that works...

Even though the SS in question is a lolphotoshop, healers get kill credits for healing someone that kills someone else.

Say I heal player A while engaged with player B. Player B soon dies. I get credit for that kill as well.

side note: If I'm wrong, someone politely correct :)

uhhh 921.52 healing per second

that's 55,291.2 healing per minute

and 1,658,736 per THIRTY MINUTES

that is a match that lasted 30 minutes, THIRTY. That is double the average warzone, and puts that healer right around an expected healing rate of 800k within 15 minutes.

Nothing to see here folks besides a trumped up scenario where no one caps middle node. Not hard to get high healing with a half hour match.

The round ended with no one at 0%, looks like 30 minutes is the time limit on Novare.

^^ good stuff! ... I didn't even notice that no one was at 0.

With all due respect, you need to learn how to read a screen shot!

The OP is a sniper, not the healer in question. The OPs team WON with 7 people, the OTHER team had 8, had 5 times as many kills as the OPs team, and still LOST.

Which is exactly what is so suspicious about it- this stinks of being staged... not to mention, what is with the absolutely terrible compositions- the teams are mostly sorcs and ops.

Lol, that looks like an absolutely ludicrous match to be in.

More than 1 guy with over a mil healing, tons of dudes with 800k+ damage... ***...

edit: it does make me wonder whether you just set up this match to get insane numbers as well

Edited by Fdzzaigl

What makes you think it's faked?

AWESOME SKI11Z GUYS!!!!21!

I have two very good reasons to believe it is a fake.

1st, the scorecard says that they won 62% to 38%, and of what I know of novare, there is no timer. So how could this possibly be real? (if there is a timer, please correct me, though)

And 2nd, the original poster is a sniper, and has a total healing of 89,852. So how can a sniper have that healing number, when the only healing ability I know about is a specced one, that self heals for only 6% of max health whenever you use adrenaline probe?

Those are my reasons for believing this is a fake.

I have two very good reasons to believe it is a fake.

1st, the scorecard says that they won 62% to 38%, and of what I know of novare, there is no timer. So how could this possibly be real? (if there is a timer, please correct me, though)

And 2nd, the original poster is a sniper, and has a total healing of 89,852. So how can a sniper have that healing number, when the only healing ability I know about is a specced one, that self heals for only 6% of max health whenever you use adrenaline probe?

Those are my reasons for believing this is a fake.

I too just found out that NC has a 30 minute timer, I didn't know that as I have never had a match go that long. Infact most times the winning team atleast get the 10 minute victory.

2- Healing comes in different forms. As a sniper I can score a 2.5k single heal by using my shield probe and it taking a 2.5k hit! So while this accounts for some and his 6% max health healing of the adrenaline probe can account for some it is possible that he/she earned credit with other heallike, shieldlike abilities.

Oddly the PT does not recieve healing credit for his Kolto Overload while Warriors do get credit for self heals.

NC has no time limit..for all we know you could of been in that game for an hour just trying to cap mid and thats how you got the big damage/healing..

Actually apparently it DOES have a time limit, since neither team was at 0%. so hypothetically this match could have gone on for like a 1/2 hour.

I too just found out that NC has a 30 minute timer, I didn't know that as I have never had a match go that long. Infact most times the winning team atleast get the 10 minute victory.

2- Healing comes in different forms. As a sniper I can score a 2.5k single heal by using my shield probe and it taking a 2.5k hit! So while this accounts for some and his 6% max health healing of the adrenaline probe can account for some it is possible that he/she earned credit with other heallike, shieldlike abilities.

Oddly the PT does not recieve healing credit for his Kolto Overload while Warriors do get credit for self heals.

Ah, ok. Thanks for letting me know. I haven't noticed those, good to know. Ok, then. I agree, it probably is a real screenshot, and given 30 minutes, more than likely