Help: I got rather ahead of myself

lSGONEATLATFAN

I finished Taris and got to Nar Shadaa, but I'm only lvl 15, so i will get screwed in combat b/c NS is designed for lvl 20+..... let this be a lesson for me and the rest of us, don't neglect sidequests! Any suggestions for leveling so i won't have to keep grouping all the time with higher levelers on my quests? Doing warzones will take quite awhile :) Edited by lSGONEATLATFAN

Go back and do the side quest? and not really sure how you managed to get off Starter world, Coruscant and Taris without being 20+ unless you do nothing but class quest. Your missing alot of story, gear, xp, credits, companion gear, companion affection, LS/DS points.

I finished Taris and got to Nar Shadaa, but I'm only lvl 15, so i will get screwed in combat b/c NS is designed for lvl 20+..... let this be a lesson for me and the rest of us, don't neglect sidequests! Any suggestions for leveling so i won't have to keep grouping all the time with higher levelers on my quests? Doing warzones will take quite awhile :)

Go back to Taris, and do the rest of it - including the Bonus Series. That will fix your problem.

Riôt

I finished Taris and got to Nar Shadaa, but I'm only lvl 15, so i will get screwed in combat b/c NS is designed for lvl 20+..... let this be a lesson for me and the rest of us, don't neglect sidequests! Any suggestions for leveling so i won't have to keep grouping all the time with higher levelers on my quests? Doing warzones will take quite awhile :)

Heh, I have no idea how you managed this - I tend to terribly overlevel all the time. Are you sure you did all the missions on Taris, including the bonus missions?

revisit all the planets you have been to in your class story and do the side quest you have ignored and if that isn't enough do some pvp matches with the pvp daily bonus for additional pvp experience.

In some class stories it gives you two planets to visit, one planet would be more for the your level and the other is when you get 20+,

Edited by Reble-Dog-Squad

My suggesion would be to find groups to run the Esseles flashpoint a couple of times until you hit level 16, then go and find groups to run the Hammer Station flashpoint a few times. Once you hit 20, you have a few more options, but I would then suggest running the missions on Taris that you missed.

The "world" missions (i.e. the missions you can pick up while on a planet that do not directly affect your class storyline) tell you a lot about what is happening on that planet, and also in the wider Galaxy. It helps to put things into context, and the gear, companion affection, Light/Dark Side points are not too shabby either.