View Single Post

tacoknite
01.22.2020 , 08:55 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Markvd View Post
Hi all, after a very long break I intend to get back into the game starting this evening!

I currently have a level 51 Sith Marauder and a level 28 Jedi Sage. I however have no idea how there stories evolved so I guess it's best to start a new character. I do have a few concerns though and would like to have your opinion(s).

- Does SWTOR still have a active player base in game? I mean it doesn't have to be over the top full but it is nice to see others on all levels/planets

- Is SWTOR beginner friendly? In other words is it 99% experienced/die-hard players looking down on newbies or are new players still joining every now and then?

- Not sure about this one so for the check. As a subscribed player do you automatically get access to all DLC?

Well that's it for now!

Thank you in advance!
- I am an older player, returning from release (exactly 1 month back). The player base seems much better than when i left which was the initial crash of the game (right before free to play. The beginning zones have hundreds of people and several instances. As you progress it gets a little less but there's people in every zone i've been to and more than just a couple. Some of the expansions are less populated but still people running around.

- So, i am in my 40's and will be honest, it took me a couple weeks to really get used to everything. I am still learning stuff but the game is pretty overwhelming at the start. Not gonna lie, keybinds , shortcuts, navigation, etc.. will take time. fleet chat is interesting to say the least, but when i've asked serious questions i've always gotten a response in pm with help. I recommend finding a guild that has a significant amount of people online and beginner friendly or a smaller guild with helpful people, either way a guild.

- i cam back and subbed just to see if i liked it, i got a boost token to 70, and all the content.