carnage, anni or rage for pvp?

Deadbladey

We are the luckiest AC in the game in that we have 3 that are totally viable. Do some research on spec and rotation try all 3 and see which one clicks for you. I have been a mara/sent since early january and have played only combat spec for 90% of that time because it fit me best. Even before master strike buff and fast trans being moved into my spec. I loved the utility of the 2 extra roots.

any marauder that isn't a carnage marauder is usually a bad marauder

Wrong, Carnage isn't really viable until nearly full WH Geared. If you do Ranked Warzones you need to be Carnage, but if you are doing regs then go Annihilation because the self heals keep you alive and you can put out good DPS.

Go rage in 1.4

Edited by Megatfx

While I have a Carnage marauder, I would say Carnage even if I didn't. Much tougher to deal with as an opponent (due to roots) for every other class I play (Tank/Assault Van, madness sorc, op healer) and it's even worse when they chain with another class. Unlike the other two ACs, can't use movement as a defense against them, which means their burst and the generally awesome mara DCs mean even more. Course, if a ranged target focuses you while you're already on another ranged target, you'll get smoked pretty quick.