Your rp companion for each of your characters

AhsokaTanorules

If you could choose only one character to be your companion based on rp preference and imagined friendship who would it be.

My Jedi Knight: Kira Carsen. Apprentice, fellow amazon and sister in battle.

My Jedi Conslar: Nadia Grell. Love of his life.

My Smuggler: Risha. Both are scheming and manipulative ladies.

My Trooper: Tanno Vik. Both could take a dump on the rulebook and use brutal tactics on their enemies.

My Sith Warrior: Broonmark. Fellow killer and murderous psychopath.

My Sith Inquisitor: Talos Drellik. One of the few men she trusts and appreciates his intellect and thirst for lore.

My Bounty Hunter: Skadge. Fellow thugger and bugger.

My Imperial Agent: Vector Hyllus. Lovers and both have strong senses of duty and honor.

If you could choose only one character to be your companion based on rp preference and imagined friendship who would it be.

My Trooper: Tanno Vik. Both could take a dump on the rulebook and use brutal tactics on their enemies.

My Sith Inquisitor: Talos Drellik. One of the few men she trusts and appreciates his intellect and thirst for lore.

My Imperial Agent: Vector Hyllus. Lovers and both have strong senses of duty and honor.

Well, i am assuming you travelled with these as your companion, while playing....yes? if so, i would like to know how you managed to level up without the healer companions healing you, because i find it next to impossible.

Though your description does look cool for roleplayers.

Well, i am assuming you travelled with these as your companion, while playing....yes? if so, i would like to know how you managed to level up without the healer companions healing you, because i find it next to impossible.

If you are a healer then most likely you don't use the healer companion. i know I dont' on my sage but I do use my healer on my Shadow so it would depend on your advanced class.

I did plainly state that gameplay was not in consideration. Though right now i have geared characters like Broonmark, Kira and Skadge well enough that I do actually use them now for my 50 daily runs.

Edited by AhsokaTanorules

This is a cool thread, time to add my version!

Republic

Jedi Shadow: Nadia Grell - Padawan learner, she has a crush on him but he is hesitant to return affection due to her age (she's 16-18 vs. his 26) and the possibility of antagonizing the Jedi Council.

Jedi Guardian: Kira Carson - Fellow Jedi and sister in battle.

Scoundrel: Akaavi Spar - Every Crime Lady needs a personal bodyguard, right ?

Vanguard: Aric Jorgan - Combat buddy who's been there from the start, they share the same passion for wasting Imperials.

Empire

Sith Marauder: Jaesa Wilsaam - Which Sith Lady doesn't want her own Dark Jedi lackey ?

Sith Sorcerer: Khem Val - Wealth of knowledge, Force-resistant, bound to his will. The perfect lackey.

Imperial Sniper: Ensign Raina Temple - Partners with benefits.

Mercenary: Mako - Kindred spirit, both are a kind "criminal with a conscience." They would be more than just friends if the game allowed SGRA's.

Edited by Kyneris

• 1 month later...

As of now am switching just my Trooper to HK-51. Enjoys having a fellow soldier unburdened by emotions or a moral compass and will kill as willingly as her.