Bioware is Great!

With all the major criticism around the ilum pvp area and the very first raid instance of the game, I would just like to say i thought the new rakghoul instance was pretty cool, i encountered no bugs, and it wasnt too hard or too easy, (well the bonus boss was like impossible and the last boss was a 1 shot) but anyways it was worth the loot since the trash pulls can be so hectic.

For all the people crying about ilum, honestly, just go warzone or something? your not going to fix the imbalance of republic and imperial by crying. Bioware isn't going to create AI's to equal the Imperial's numbers in Ilum, if you want Ilum to work just wait for balance, (which could take a while) or go republic.

Also about Soa bugs and nerfs, it's a new game, and considering most of the community is consisted of people who played WoW a few months/years ago, the majority of the community wants a way to jump into raiding/ops, and now there is new content which i haven't seen yet but i am assuming its more difficult than most of the bosses in EV.

So when you say "Guess im rolling panda in a couple weeks" go ahead, you're just wasting more of your money.

It's not necessarily the Ilum thing or SOA being over nerfed. It's the hundreds of small bugs and crap I continue to run into when playing. It just wears at you. It's sort of like playing a great shooter game at 10-15 frames a second. You love the content, but you're always on edge cause everything is choppy and you "miss" because the server or your computer sucks.

Small things-- Whether it's my abilities not firing off, ****** textures, random phasing issues or even something as simple as an items labeled as a Rakate gun having the same stats as a Tionese gun. Spending hours trying to fix a bug to move on just sucks.

Questing, leveling up, doing the flashpoints and space battles was a blast. Don't get me wrong. I loved the Smuggler story.

You're an idiot, that's all I can really say about your post.

For all the people crying about ilum, honestly, just go warzone or something? your not going to fix the imbalance of republic and imperial by crying.

Perhaps you don't understand that people play games for different reasons? Also, the PvE end game content has been completely **** for the last few weeks because of COUNTLESS bugs. Now we have to suffer in PvP too just because we're Republic? You don't get it, everybody and their mother in the Empire is going to be pvp geared, and thus, destroy us in pvp more than they already do.

You think I wanna go into pvp and continue to get **** on by the same 8 battlemasters? No, I really don't.

Ohhh, why dont I go run some hard modes you say? Because I don't *********** want to. I've got all the gear I need, and now I want some balanced end game. No, no it is NOT bioware's concern that empire outnumber republic 3:1 ATLEAST on every server.

But you know what is Bioware's concern? Making sure they find a balance in the system, but hey, Republic can't go to Ilum anymore no big deal right? We'll just take away the planet most geared 50's spend 80% of their time at. Its cool, you're right.

100% agree. I have 5 characters going, and the highest is 26. The storylines are awesome, and I still have 3 I haven't even started yet. That means I've got me a ton of stuff to do yet! And I'm personally having a blazt in the warzones, because I see them for what they are; a fun diversion in an otherwise PvE-centric game.

That's just me.

You're an idiot, that's all I can really say about your post.

...and yet you go on and continue to spew a bunch of verbal pablum afterwards anyway. Indecisive?

She/he's allowed to post anything she/he wants on this forum. Go do your raging in the PvP forums.

It's not necessarily the Ilum thing or SOA being over nerfed. It's the hundreds of small bugs and crap I continue to run into when playing. It just wears at you. It's sort of like playing a great shooter game at 10-15 frames a second. You love the content, but you're always on edge cause everything is choppy and you "miss" because the server or your computer sucks.

Small things-- Whether it's my abilities not firing off, ****** textures, random phasing issues or even something as simple as an items labeled as a Rakate gun having the same stats as a Tionese gun. Spending hours trying to fix a bug to move on just sucks.

Questing, leveling up, doing the flashpoints and space battles was a blast. Don't get me wrong. I loved the Smuggler story.

What do you expect from an mmo that's one month in its lifestyle

You have to understand, there is no one button that fixes all of the problems.

Yes. I know, we dont want bugs and this is 2012, but its a HUGE game, and we've received a lot in 1 month.

That's not the point Brandon. I'm no stranger to bugs and launch flaws. But you're still not seeing it, have you looked at recent patch notes?

"Sith can now properly wear the Darth title" - This thing was patched TWICE

"Players can now properly use emotes on a speeder" - This STILL doesn't even work

Im not even going to continue because hopefully you get it now, while Bonethrasher and SoA have been bugged since BETA. Hard modes have been bugged since beta. And now PvP is broken for republic.

Don't get me wrong, everything sub 50 is great, the content is great etc etc... But the end game has been complete garbage (Up until this patch, and I'm sure they've messed something else up I just haven't gone in yet.) and NOW we have to deal with a shafted pvp system. All I'm saying is, let this OP act like he's superior to all the whiners all he wants, but the facts are there. If Bioware doesn't fix it, they're losing a lot of customers, period.

That's not the point Brandon. I'm no stranger to bugs and launch flaws. But you're still not seeing it, have you looked at recent patch notes?

"Sith can now properly wear the Darth title" - This thing was patched TWICE

"Players can now properly use emotes on a speeder" - This STILL doesn't even work

Im not even going to continue because hopefully you get it now, while Bonethrasher and SoA have been bugged since BETA. Hard modes have been bugged since beta. And now PvP is broken for republic.

Don't get me wrong, everything sub 50 is great, the content is great etc etc... But the end game has been complete garbage (Up until this patch, and I'm sure they've messed something else up I just haven't gone in yet.) and NOW we have to deal with a shafted pvp system. All I'm saying is, let this OP act like he's superior to all the whiners all he wants, but the facts are there. If Bioware doesn't fix it, they're losing a lot of customers, period.

Thats because it was rushed by EA, Hardmodes weren't even on beta till the final release.

IMO If you bought this game primarily because you wanted to rush through the plotline and quests to get to lvl 50, you wasted your money. This game is primarily a story driven RPG, where you get immersed in the character and plot. To have all this content for just one class is pretty good. But to have a unique story for 8 classes loaded with so much content, simply unmatched in the gaming world. Yes, kudos to the King of videos games, Bioware.