Subscriber Appreciation Details?

Kaywinnit

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's one thing that will satisfy a loyal subscriber.. that is by not promoting the Cartel Market every time. I bet you're not bothered with the excessive Cartel Market strategy they want to implement?

@Sith my bad. It wasn't you haha :p It's the other guy you were talking to as well.

As always, fanboys who can't see the light at the end of the tunnel are the ones not helping the game succeed... they're the ones killing their own favorite game by condoning Bioware's Cartel Market strategy. If this is a complete Free to Play who relies on in-game store, I would understand that... but no...

Yea I quite enjoy the cartel market, problem?

Yea I quite enjoy the cartel market, problem?

Yes, there's a problem. You are among those people who tolerates Bioware to focus on cash shop instead of providing fresh contents. Keep doing it ;)

This is NOT a complete free-to-play game. Subscribers are paying monthly. If the game is like other games where it's completely free to play with no monthly subscription, I would understand Bioware pushing Cartel Market every time they have a chance.. but no.

Edited by Mark-JPS

If we didn't support the Cartel Market, we probably wouldn't have a game to support......:rak_02:

Did you not hear, we are supposed to have our entertainment provided to us for free. I think it's a new govt. entitlement program they are rolling out.

I'll name one for you: Bolster.

A problem with bolster? Huh, are you sure there was a problem with bolster? It was working under acceptable parameters. Why it would bolster you, making you all bolstery with bolstering goodness. Full to the brim with bolster you were. What were we talking about again?

Yes, there's a problem. You are among those people who tolerates Bioware to focus on cash shop instead of providing fresh contents. Keep doing it ;)

But they have been providing fresh content. I'm sorry if you don't feel like you're getting your money's worth, but I most certainly am. And the cartel market has provided me with loads of new armor sets that I can either buy directly from the store when I have money of go to the gtn and buy there when I get credits in game.

I think the problem is you and not being able to have fun, ;).

Well idnewton, what I can say is that one of your guesses is correct. :)

And it would be illogical to give a title for the aniversary when not everyone may have played KotOR, the crystals would be more expensive, and a KotOR emote just doesn't make sense. I'd say it's the customization. :D

Edit: That, or the guess Eric was refering to was the guess that Galnar is right, and none of my individual guesses were correct. In either case, I think it's safe to say that the item is indeed KotOR related.

Edited by idnewton

But they have been providing fresh content. I'm sorry if you don't feel like you're getting your money's worth, but I most certainly am. And the cartel market has provided me with loads of new armor sets that I can either buy directly from the store when I have money of go to the gtn and buy there when I get credits in game.

I think the problem is you and not being able to have fun, ;).

I am having fun. I spent $60 to transfer my characters from one server to the other. Services like that are fine.. but Cartel Market? I'm not fond of that.

Contents are not as good as they were before the game went free-to-play. My question is, have you been a subscriber way before the game decided to go free-to-play? If so, you should see a big change. Don't say "Oh the game went free to play" because it's still not a free to play until there's a subscription model in place

A problem with bolster? Huh, are you sure there was a problem with bolster? It was working under acceptable parameters. Why it would bolster you, making you all bolstery with bolstering goodness. Full to the brim with bolster you were. What were we talking about again?

I want a PvE bolster. :)

I'm only a jerk to grammar police. It's a forum, not an English class.

Um, where was it that ArielaKnight corrected someone's grammar? I just looked back a few pages and I don't see her correcting anyone. And as you seem to use proper grammar and punctuation in all of your posts, I don't see why you would get upset when someone mentions that someone else made a mistake or spelled something wrong.

You're right, this is a forum, not a messaging/chat service that limits you to a certain amount of characters. Everyone has all the time and space they need to do spell checks and make their posts legible and they should. Kowtowing to the lazy, stupid masses only validates their stupidity and laziness. Do you want Idiocracy to come true?

Sorry, I learned my "grammar police/grammar nazi" lessons long ago on these boards but I just had to say something about your statement here. I apologize if it offended you or anyone else.

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

Edit: That, or the guess Eric was refering to was the guess that Galnar is right, and none of my individual guesses were correct. In either case, I think it's safe to say that the item is indeed KotOR related.

My thought exactly... that would just be eric ;)

500 free CC on top of my monthly stipend this month is awesome. Very happy about that. Especially since I didnt have to do ANYTHING AT ALL to get them.

I'm really curious why the new item is there for only one day though. There are going to be some really upset people who miss buying the item after that day passes. If you're giving us a free gift for being subscribers, why make it so easy for people to miss? It just seems like such a strange strategy which will obviously cause unintended backlash.

Edited by Tommot

I am having fun. I spent $60 to transfer my characters from one server to the other. Services like that are fine.. but Cartel Market? I'm not fond of that.

Contents are not as good as they were before the game went free-to-play. My question is, have you been a subscriber way before the game decided to go free-to-play? If so, you should see a big change. Don't say "Oh the game went free to play" because it's still not a free to play until there's a subscription model in place

I got the game for my birthday January 15th 2012. That's roughly one month after release no? I played all the way up until August. I even quit WoW for it. I took a break from SW:TOR Because WoW was about to release Mists of Pandaria. I came back in January of 2013 to see what was up with this CM and I found it quite enjoyable.

The large amounts of Adaptive Armor have allowed me to come up with different armor configurations that would normally be restrictive before the CM came out.

I'm having a blast in this game and I look forward to every week to see what Bioware puts on the CM or in-game.

And for the record, it's still not all sunshine and roses. I still can't Green and Red colored Bounty Hunter armor like Boba Fett and I was extremely let down by the dye system and almost considered quitting.

I got the game for my birthday January 15th 2012. That's roughly one month after release no? I played all the way up until August. I even quit WoW for it. I took a break from SW:TOR Because WoW was about to release Mists of Pandaria. I came back in January of 2013 to see what was up with this CM and I found it quite enjoyable.

The large amounts of Adaptive Armor have allowed me to come up with different armor configurations that would normally be restrictive before the CM came out.

I'm having a blast in this game and I look forward to every week to see what Bioware puts on the CM or in-game.

And for the record, it's still not all sunshine and roses. I still can't Green and Red colored Bounty Hunter armor like Boba Fett and I was extremely let down by the dye system and almost considered quitting.

I see we're almost on the same page. But for me, I'm not happy with the way the game is going to but I'm still here, giving every hope there is for this game.

Now that the item they want to give out for 10CC is simply just a TITLE, do you still feel the same and "appreciated"?

but then for 10CC, It would be dumb for Bioware to release an armor set for that amount. Come on people... this should not be new. Bioware will keep leading you on into things but will end up just disasppointed.