Lag after the Super Server

I just made one HM FP after the super server merger...

First time in SWTOR I have a constant lag, I am watching everything 3s behind....

Does anybody run an operation yesterday, if it is the same, I don't think they are doable under these conditions......

Ran EC HM last night on the Shadowlands. 42 instances of Denova at that time. No lag to speak of. Maybe a hitch here or there but I didn't notice. A guildie was doing HM FP when we were nearing the end of the OP and he did say there was lag in BT HM. So the issue may be more in the FPs than OPs. Don't have enough info to say yes or no either way.

I've ran EC HM and I suffered from some lag spikes, but since last week as well I had some similar lag spikes it's difficult to blame the new server with certainty.

It could have nothing to do with it, or it could be a compounded issue, which make it all the more difficult to trace.

At times loading the fleet can lag a little due to the large amount of people, which is more related to HD speed, RAM, or my vid card, still this is due to the increased population though as my PC has to handle more players in a concentrated area. Turning shadows off did help substantially and I was able to keep the other settings high.

Haven't had anything noticeably bad on the leveling planets. Can't speak for FPs or Ops, taking a break from those atm.

At times loading the fleet can lag a little due to the large amount of people, which is more related to HD speed, RAM, or my vid card, still this is due to the increased population though as my PC has to handle more players in a concentrated area. Turning shadows off did help substantially and I was able to keep the other settings high.

Haven't had anything noticeably bad on the leveling planets. Can't speak for FPs or Ops, taking a break from those atm.

LOL BioWare brags about SHADOWS and now we have to turn them off to play the game, FAIL!

LOL BioWare brags about SHADOWS and now we have to turn them off to play the game, FAIL!

Troll fail.

Reread again what they said. They know that shadows are actually giving problem so in 1.4 they are upgrading the shadows to fix this, they never said anything about super servers.

Troll fail.

Reread again what they said. They know that shadows are actually giving problem so in 1.4 they are upgrading the shadows to fix this, they never said anything about super servers.

My point is Server Lag is a much bigger issue then Shadows, but BioWare work on Shadows first and that is crazy.

You fix the WORST issues first not the fluff issues first.

Entire Ops or War Zone freeze for 3 seconds is worse then bad Shadows. I was pointing out the asinine priority.

My point is Server Lag is a much bigger issue then Shadows, but BioWare work on Shadows first and that is crazy.

You fix the WORST issues first not the fluff issues first.

Entire Ops or War Zone freeze for 3 seconds is worse then bad Shadows. I was pointing out the asinine priority.

i agree with you.

most of the people with shadow issues have it turned off in the first place. tweaking it wont make me nor many others turn it back on.

just allow me to turn off other peoples spell effects, fog and other ambient fluff particle effects would be better time invested imo.

From the looks of it, some people are gettin really bad lag, others arent. I myself havent seen any really bad lag to speak of.

Also for crying out loud they're probably quite aware of lag issues and are working on it, goodness people give a little patience.

Edited by Twickers

My point is Server Lag is a much bigger issue then Shadows, but BioWare work on Shadows first and that is crazy..

Speak for yourself. Shadow is a way BIGGER issue to me. :p My 50 DPS is a shadow (alt) and I want to do HM EC one day with her.

I've done HM LI, SM EV and HM EC since being moved to the Super Server and no lag to report. Before when hitting the Fleet with over 200 on it I would hit serious lag, but since the move I have had none. On the The Harbinger and I am in Texas.

Speak for yourself. Shadow is a way BIGGER issue to me. :p My 50 DPS is a shadow (alt) and I want to do HM EC one day with her.

I've done HM LI, SM EV and HM EC since being moved to the Super Server and no lag to report. Before when hitting the Fleet with over 200 on it I would hit serious lag, but since the move I have had none. On the The Harbinger and I am in Texas.

Good for you but just yesterday all of us in the War Zone at same time froze for 4 seconds and that was Server Lag.

We can confirm this a everyone in General Chat on both sides got hit. Again this is a more important issue.

Play vs looks and I will pick play over looks any-day, unless we are talking pictures and not gaming.