[Rep] <Intrepid> Recruiting for HM DF/DP farm + NiM Progression

frisco

Oh, I know. But I've kind of pigeonholed my SWTOR raiding into the late evening time frame to accommodate my FFXIV raid schedule. As stale as the raiding content is over there (it's much the same as when all we had here were NiM EV/KP), I don't want to drop out completely and lose my place for new content.

you left us for FF? no words lift... no words... Vengeance jug is getting buffed now if u want to dome some real raid in a game without 5 seconds GCD (FF lol) hit me upz... or go with intrepid, but dont leave us for FF, they dont have lightsabers.

you left us for FF? no words lift... no words... Vengeance jug is getting buffed now if u want to dome some real raid in a game without 5 seconds GCD (FF lol) hit me upz... or go with intrepid, but dont leave us for FF, they dont have lightsabers.

2.5 base GCD. ~2.1-2.2 at end game. More interesting healing class (Scholar), which has always been my primary role. The higher GCD, particularly from the healer perspective, means that one needs to be much more aware of fight mechanics and timing, as casting the wrong ability at the wrong time means you have to wait longer before you can take corrective action and becomes much more punishing at the end game.

The issue with FFXIV is not the design, or game mechanics... It's the current lack of content (hence my comparison to launch times here when we just had the two, incredibly easy, NiM raids). Well, and the fact that their only "content" for more than 8 people is a complete joke. I am currently raiding here with The Last Centurions, as their raid times don't require me to give up one game for the other. If I decide to run any Ops on Imp side, I'll certainly let you know.

But regardless, this thread is about our friends in Intrepid rounding out their roster for the NiM raids that are eventually coming.

Edited by ssfish

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for a rDPS who can parse at least 3400 on dummy with 1mil health/armor debuff and must have a good sense of raid awareness.

Raid spots are earned and not guaranteed. See OP for details...apply online at our website.