Ajunta Pall to Jung Ma...

DarthMors

I don't want to leave... /sniff

Ajunta Pall was so great. :c

i know. But i'm not married to my 50 Jug. Now my 42 BH, i'm sure he'll do just fine in the new digs. i moved one of my first toons, 41 Assassin from soresu and wow, was i out of shape with her! total re-learning. i had not played her since pre update.

Edited by DarthMors
added info

Jung Ma is great, guys. I've had a wonderful time there since launch. We've been trying to get some good open world RP-PvP going with some success and with the transfers I think we're going to have a vibrant RP-PvP community.

So don't be afraid. If nothing else, our queue times are usually pretty short ^^

Mine as well transfer all your toons to what bioware gives you the option to do so, it's all encouraged.

Indeed, there will be no disadvantage to having a nice big server full of everyone who likes RP and PvP! We've got a lot of good PvE guilds, too, and I know I'll be queuing up in the group finder to get those daily Black Hole comms.

I transferred all my toons right away, because I had no real ties in Ajunta Pal. It was a great server, and we can make Jung Ma and even better server if we transfer over. And I think enough people are going to do it that it's probably going to kill the server anyways, honestly.

Jung Ma is great, guys. I've had a wonderful time there since launch. We've been trying to get some good open world RP-PvP going with some success and with the transfers I think we're going to have a vibrant RP-PvP community.

So don't be afraid. If nothing else, our queue times are usually pretty short ^^

I guess I shouldn't be so sad, it's just that I've always loved AP. BM before 1.1.5 on Sorc, 2 more BMs since then, and working on a 4th 50.

However, I have heard excellent things about Jung-Ma in the past, ever since the game launched. If there were any other server that I would have ever CHOSEN to go to, it would have been Jung-Ma.

So there art thou happy?

I transfered my less played Imp sniper over to Jung Ma from Ajunta pall. Just testing it out as my guildies are concerned about server lag issues due to Jung Ma being on the east coast and most of us are on the west coast. Has anyone else had any substantial cross-continent lag problems in the past?

On a side note, my aforementioned transfer took less than a minute which far exceeded my expectations.

I transfered my less played Imp sniper over to Jung Ma from Ajunta pall. Just testing it out as my guildies are concerned about server lag issues due to Jung Ma being on the east coast and most of us are on the west coast. Has anyone else had any substantial cross-continent lag problems in the past?

On a side note, my aforementioned transfer took less than a minute which far exceeded my expectations.

Transferred all 8 of my chars there this morning from AP. Ping/latency on AP avg'd around 30....on JM avg's around 80....in a game with gcd 80 ms is negligible.

Moving all 8 characters.

In a sense, I'm treating this as a Server Merge. I actually fully encourage everyone to do so as well. If everyone goes, it'll be the same people...but with an additional hundred+ people as well. Good times for all. :D

Transferred all 8 of my chars there this morning from AP. Ping/latency on AP avg'd around 30....on JM avg's around 80....in a game with gcd 80 ms is negligible.

Good to know. I'll pass this on to my guys. Thanks! :)

I re rolled my 1st week onto jun ma from another server.. and then 4 days ago.. re rolled onto another server... but i will say this in jung ma's defense... the population is going up.. and this could only bring good things... so i would suggest anyone even slightly thinking of going to jung ma, to go for it.

i believe i saw something like 130ish 140ish on fleet last night (jung ma):eek:

I actually prefer a nice quiet server, I'll actually play ajunta pall more now, if I'm less likely to get ganked while doing my thing. Does anyone know if the plan is to simply close down the nice quiet servers where it isn't a race to get harvestables? I'd rather not move if I don't have to...

My small PvP guild has transferred from AP to Jung Ma.

Server lag isn't really noticable (83ish MS from West Coast? Compared to 26ish.) WIth GCD of 1.5 seconds, it isn't a factor. I've comfortably played many FPS shooters above that.

Jung had 210+ on the fleet tonight.

Edited by clearsighted

I actually prefer a nice quiet server, I'll actually play ajunta pall more now, if I'm less likely to get ganked while doing my thing. Does anyone know if the plan is to simply close down the nice quiet servers where it isn't a race to get harvestables? I'd rather not move if I don't have to...

Was anyone ever likely to get ganked anywhere on AP?

Happened to me three times in ten minutes, which is why I ended up shelving my characters there and finding a nice quiet PVE server to play on.. Which is now also being depopulated in favour of an over-full Jedi Covenant.

Really?

Wow, the rest of us were dying for some world PvP, and this guy got way more than he wanted. :c