Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly. Can you people whinnie anymore. One this game has better graphics then World of Warcraft, and DC Online. yes it has a few bugs. Yea someone screwed up today. Oh my god its the end of the world. This 1.2 is a big patch that oh wait we don't have to pay for like we would have in wow or dco. Legacy if you look into it good enough its a great thing. And pvp, everything they have done is better that alot of mmo out there. For real people stop your whinning and get over yourselves your only paying 15 a month for a great game over all. And all you can do is complain you don't have this or you don't have that, or this bug. Oh wait go to wow and worry about someone hacking your account and stealing everything from you and your guild, do you have to worry about that in this game so far no. I say thats better. And gold farmers do you see alot of that in this game no but you do in other mmo's. So honestly Stop your whinning.

Thank goodness for people like you. How else would the gaming industry continuously be able to release sub-standard, broken, untested content to the paying subscribers if not for knee-jerk genuflecters like yourself jumping on grenades for them.

Just trying to be positive since this thread is full of negativity.

I play MMOs. I'm used to there being issues. I'm also used to them getting fixed once they realize their mistake. And I don't believe any company with a lot of money to loose and to make purposely tries to screw over their players. Naive? Maybe. But I still enjoy the game.

I'm sure their internal tester have tested it...

yep... they sure did...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No matter how much and how well you test an application prior to deployment or release, people are going to find bugs. Especially when released to such a large userbase.

Approximately how long will it take for the unscheduled maintance to end, till the servers comes back online? I believe it has been more than 15 minutes now after the last post from a forum administrator.

I am just so eager to get back on my character to finish chapter 2 :):D

I'm just surprised they actually posted something in response to their screwup!

I have to admit I am surprised as well.

But I have noticed they (Bioware in general) are getting better at admitting when they have screwed up in the past 4 months :)

Your credits should be fine - It's unlikely any guild items or credits are actually gone. Credits/items/character data is stored in databases - and this problem seems to be with world layout/terrain/etc. Guild repair funds, inventory items, and credits were also available after the 4hr patch, further proving that credits, etc shouldn't be affected.

This is not even a player - he's a plant from BW/EA to calm the masses here on the boards - notice how he says the EXACT SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER.

*Uses force dispel on this faker*

Honestly. Can you people whinnie anymore. One this game has better graphics then World of Warcraft, and DC Online. yes it has a few bugs. Yea someone screwed up today. Oh my god its the end of the world. This 1.2 is a big patch that oh wait we don't have to pay for like we would have in wow or dco. Legacy if you look into it good enough its a great thing. And pvp, everything they have done is better that alot of mmo out there. For real people stop your whinning and get over yourselves your only paying 15 a month for a great game over all. And all you can do is complain you don't have this or you don't have that, or this bug. Oh wait go to wow and worry about someone hacking your account and stealing everything from you and your guild, do you have to worry about that in this game so far no. I say thats better. And gold farmers do you see alot of that in this game no but you do in other mmo's. So honestly Stop your whinning.

Lol what are you talking about? Pay for patches? Yeah they are called monthly subs. And btw.. Wow puts out massive 3 dungeon, 2 raid patches with bug fixes and new tools halfway through every expansion and it cost 0 dollars to the sub.

I love people who are willing to pay for crap!

Ya, I played a few mmo's from vanilla and understand hiccups..... But to be penalized and not given free play time for our frustration is absurd because I don't have a Lvl 50 toon. I WOULD have one if my server population that I was placed on because my guild and I had our crap together since first wind of the launch crashed and I was forced to start over on a populated server. Yes I would have tferred if we were given an option but NO!!!! So, now I cancelled my subscript and sadly don't think I will renew for a year or so until this becomes free or fixed...

Sad panda here... I don't wanna be a panda.. make this better for all or lose us all bioware