** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

Slim, unless theres a bonus wave. Thing to remember is the second biggest spike will be around 13/10 (note the proper date format) as this is when the release date was announced.

Expect to get in tomorrow.

And that's the proper date format why?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a great idea.

I redeemed/pre-ordered only recently so I don't have a prayer of getting in today.

But when you look at dates, take into account that they said that today's waves are of equal size. So, the dates may be a bit unpredictable.

equal size invites yes... This in no way means that the same amount of people pre ordered from aug 25th to sept 10, and lets say sept 10 to the 27th.... We shall see..

I hate them for doing it this way.....all of my guildies are in game they just got emails......im probably not going to get in until after 2moro.......

Think I just lost any reason to bother playing this game, I won't be able to play with friends now as they will all be 1-2 days worth ahead so il be playing catch up just to be able to play with guildies....

The part of the crafting I was going to be doing for the rest of the guild will now be pointless.

This staggering crap has basically turned the game into a single player for me.....

Thanks bioware just ruined the game for me. Think il keep my money and wait for Guild Wars 2 atleast Arena Net keep there promises and dont treat there players base like utter crap with a proven track record......also in that game, it doesn't matter what level you are, you can play with friends no matter what level content they are doing.

Screw you bioware.

I don't understand. Did all your guildies know about the ability to pre-order early and not tell you?

Did you just not believe Bioware when they repeatedly said to pre-order for earliest access?

I believe the flaw may lay elsewhere than Bioware.

I hate them for doing it this way.....all of my guildies are in game they just got emails......im probably not going to get in until after 2moro.......

Think I just lost any reason to bother playing this game, I won't be able to play with friends now as they will all be 1-2 days worth ahead so il be playing catch up just to be able to play with guildies....

The part of the crafting I was going to be doing for the rest of the guild will now be pointless.

This staggering crap has basically turned the game into a single player for me.....

Thanks bioware just ruined the game for me. Think il keep my money and wait for Guild Wars 2 atleast Arena Net keep there promises and dont treat there players base like utter crap with a proven track record......also in that game, it doesn't matter what level you are, you can play with friends no matter what level content they are doing.

Screw you bioware.

Nice QQ post. If your friends and guildies couldn't care less about waiting for you, consider getting new friends.

Here is what my account says but I havent gotten an email

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

09.07.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order