Last Jedi Reminder - PLEASE READ

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Since information about The Last Jedi is starting to come out and the official release is only days away, here are a few reminders:

• Any thread created about The Last Jedi should be made in either off-topic, or Star Wars Discussion. DO NOT make threads about the movie in general discussion.
  • Any thread that involves story discussion / spoilers of the movie must be appropriately titled and tagged that it contains spoilers. We will take pretty harsh action on people breaking this rule. We all love Star Wars, let's not ruin the movie or any surprises for each other.

Thanks everyone. THREE DAYS!

-eric

Hey folks,

Since information about The Last Jedi is starting to come out and the official release is only days away, here are a few reminders:

• Any thread created about The Last Jedi should be made in either off-topic, or Star Wars Discussion. DO NOT make threads about the movie in general discussion.
  • Any thread that involves story discussion / spoilers of the movie must be appropriately titled and tagged that it contains spoilers. We will take pretty harsh action on people breaking this rule. We all love Star Wars, let's not ruin the movie or any surprises for each other.

-eric

It might be best to pin this so it don't get lost and give excuses to people on here to claim they never saw it :p

Edited by Celise

Hey folks,

-eric

Like what actions will you ban people from the forum and the game?

Unfortunately, once some reject puts a spoiler in the subject or into chat the damage is already done and unless there’s a one-strike permaban in place trolls will keep doing it cuz there’s no consequences... at least none that we know of.

Hopefully it's not a spoiler to mention it's 93% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes.

BTW it's awesome, friggin' awesome, OMG awesome, totally awesome, there aren't words for how awesome it is, and I'm drugging myself unconscious until Thursday so I don't accidentally post any spoi

Also guys, remember the chat trolls are strong in this game. There will be spoilers in the General chat channel.

Take steps now by creating a seperate chat channel for general chat and turn it off on your main chat channel so you don’t accidentally see a spoiler before you can turn gen chat off.

This way you can choose wether to see gen chat trolls giving away spoilers for free.

Unfortunately, I think the only way to actually keep from seeing spoilers from the hind ends of Banthas in General Chat in game is going to be... make sure you have General Chat turned off till you watch the movie. Guaranteed someone will get on there just to be a... what Wil Wheaton said. :D

Tickets for Thursday here at any rate.

Tissues ready for the obvious thing. It has Mandalore's stamp of approval though and that is good for this Vod.

Oya and Utinni!

May The Force Be With Us... Always.

...all that good stuff. :)

The movie was certainly entertaining, the acting was good and the visuals were incredible to look at it, but sadly... just like some critics and even Mark Hamil himself said, the returning characters don't feel like their original counterparts and behave in ways that go against their line of thinking. I honestly think they should've focused this trilogy on something completely new, and I can understand that having The Force Awakens as the base for a sequel might be tough, considering just how deplorable that movie is.

The movie was certainly entertaining, the acting was good and the visuals were incredible to look at it, but sadly... just like some critics and even Mark Hamil himself said, the returning characters don't feel like their original counterparts and behave in ways that go against their line of thinking. I honestly think they should've focused this trilogy on something completely new, and I can understand that having The Force Awakens as the base for a sequel might be tough, considering just how deplorable that movie is.

Can we refrain from "reviews" too? Please?

Can we refrain from "reviews" too? Please?

Indeed, go review in the off topic. Musco didn't make this thread so you can talk about it in here. -_-

Yes I'm salty. Especially after my daily sea salt soaks for my piercings.:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

• 4 weeks later...