If I could change anything about this game......

malicnchains

If I could change anything about this game (other than class imbalance)It would be world pvp on PVP SERVERS.Now Im not talking about Illum,or Tatooine ,i'm talking about being able to attack each factions main base,like fleet an such.I think it would create some pretty epic battles!What are your thoughts?

I don't know about fleet. I don't want to be ganked while putting up sales on the GTN. But I did make a suggestion once for a world event where one faction invaded the opposing teams starting planet.

You could seperate instances so noobs are still on their own instance till level 10. If you're over 10 the home planet is a FFA warzone.

So your Sith Warriors could raid the temples of tython or jedis could enter the vaults of Korriban.

The smaller planets would help restrict all players to one zone similar to the PvP area of Ilum.

- Reduce damage and healing done/increase survivability so people are not dying in 5 seconds

I would add all of this:

- Remove one-shooting guards on PvP servers which would allow us to attack player's base; There should be some guards to prevent "spawn-area-camping" but not those who would kill you in one hit

- Remove companions from OWPvP on PvP servers

- Implement the minimum expertise to enter the Warzone and make recruit gear free to buy at any time

- Make 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3 (etc.) areas where only objective would be to stay alive. The one who stays alive can activate something and take the area for himself giving the winning team, or person, some reward (not needed in my case but I know people would like) such as: duelist rank or something like that

- Make some monthly events where each faction would have their leader and players would need to fight against each other. This one should need to be worked on, because of the Empire/Republic imbalance.

- Space battle: ships vs ships!

- Battle where each side would get one planet to protect and, as you progress, you would enter the planet's atmosphere to continue taking down the troops; Some combination of space battle and area battle

- PvE raids would not be 16vs1! It would be more of a progress style where you enter the zone and, by communicating with some Leaders, you would be taking down and try to progress to the middle. On the other side you would have Republic (but only NC, since it is PVE) and the big battle would happen at the middle where you should have to battle vs Republic NPC and some boss. Also, you would have to make some decisions that would impact the result at the end.

- You could add all of your alts and companions to your Legacy and have Legacy biography. You could maybe summon all of your alts to follow you (at least for looks? :p )

- You could have an apartment and your office ( cannot help myself )

- Quests where your character is leading troops to take over something: would require planning and would not be easy;

:confused: I know this is offtopic.

Edited by Boyana

i would like to see a daily and rewards for killing the other faction, the amount of valar/ what ever else is reduced if the attacker is higher or lower level than the area.

as for the Spaceports etc, well we did some blockade on Aldraan many times but people are pissed and it become boring unless a good guild raid up against us.