Can a Smuggler get a M-300 Elite Stealth Interceptor

Letsjet

I know you can buy two M-300 Elite Stealth Interceptor's for 11,800 each from Tantoine on the emperial side.

Can the Rebs also purchase this gun?

Yes. You can get it on Tattoine from the Speciality Goods Vendor and the Weapons Vendor for the same price. It is also available on Alderaan from the same vendors.

With *one* exception, items available from a vendor (for credtits or commendations) are available to both factions. The *one* exception is the PvP items as those are faction specific.

One additional note: items available to the Republic on Balmorra are available to the Empire on Taris, and items available to the Republic on Taris are available to the Empire on Balmorra (because these planets are swapped for the factions in terms of level range).

In addition to buying the M-300 from the vender, you can get a near duplicate from the Tatooine bonus quest, the B-405 Rancor-X pistol which uses the same model as the M-300 but with different colors. Here is my gunslinger with both of them.

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab99/Magik13/Screenshot_2012-01-25_18_30_36_156250.jpg

I don't know if empire players can get the B-405 as a reward or not, I am on Tatooine now with my bh merc, so will find out in a bit.

In addition to buying the M-300 from the vender, you can get a near duplicate from the Tatooine bonus quest, the B-405 Rancor-X pistol which uses the same model as the M-300 but with different colors. Here is my gunslinger with both of them.

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab99/Magik13/Screenshot_2012-01-25_18_30_36_156250.jpg

I don't know if empire players can get the B-405 as a reward or not, I am on Tatooine now with my bh merc, so will find out in a bit.

Nope. Bounty Hunters get the Nova Interceptor.