Getting really annoyed with UT Schematic returns

Shiado

Out of 20+ schematics I have recieved from this mission skill exactly 3 have been for my faction.

So I'm supposed to be an armor supplier for the people I'm fighting!?!

Am I just getting unlucky?

Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm posting this after recieving 5 straight opposite faction schematics.

I feel the same. Every schematic i have gotten has also been for opposite faction. In fact as well as that almost all schematics on market are for opposite faction as well. Whether its true or not it feels skewed toward the opposite faction in general.

I think its like that on both sides. I've noticed that the Empire side is flooded with Republic Schematics, and vice versa for Republic side. My UT mission have returned mostly Empire only Schematics... as a Trooper. Its very annoying.

I feel the same. Every schematic i have gotten has also been for opposite faction. In fact as well as that almost all schematics on market are for opposite faction as well. Whether its true or not it feels skewed toward the opposite faction in general.

Thats because crafters on your side buy stuff that is actually useable on your side. They generally ignore the other stuff, because it has little to no use at all.

There has got to be something wrong with this. Maybe they should just make it so that if a character that is republic crafts it, then it's usable by republic.