Where you at?

Squidkidz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no need, you dodge us anyways from the start

lol? Last night i told kand we would queue in a hour after we had the 3 people we had on leave to do stuff in REAL LIFE...when they got back we were in queue for a good 30 mins and noone was queueing... weird how people prioritize Real life over video games, anyways... we were queueing hours before and yall were nowhere in sight.. not my fault yall missed the queues :)

lol? Last night i told kand we would queue in a hour after we had the 3 people we had on leave to do stuff in REAL LIFE...when they got back we were in queue for a good 30 mins and noone was queueing... weird how people prioritize Real life over video games, anyways... we were queueing hours before and yall were nowhere in sight.. not my fault yall missed the queues :)

oneanddone

Video games > real life.

Especially when I'm at work and I'd rather be playing games. I call my boss and I'm like "I don't feel well... I gotta /stuck outta here and go home"

or take a 5 min smoke break and never go back to work

or take a 5 min smoke break and never go back to work

That's cute.... Some of you guys sure are a bitter bunch. It's adorable how much we're on your mind.

One practical joke and it really showed who the adults in MVP are. Lighten up... it's not that serious sweet cheeks.

Edited by UGLYMRJ