Back From Wildstar

duigha

You endured longer than I did!

Also; hi ;)

Yeah, I was hoping for some basic fix from closed beta, but devs weren't able to do it (flickering on AMD mobile GPU), and they game, dunno. PvE is fine, but PvP is ... Another story.

Hope to see you around ;)

I'm just going to leave this here

I guess you forget SWTOR launch, right? Issues here were even bigger.

Guys I love how you are already judging a fresh MMO six days from its launch. Hilarious.

The problem is Bioware does nothing for PvP community and aspect of game here. Carbine is at least trying. And one more thing - I always wanted swtor to succeed, but I lost my hopes. Destiny is in No.

Welcome back to a game where the devs do nothing for the PvP community and aspect of the game, while Carbine is at least trying.

What happened?

Were they not trying hard enough? :rolleyes:

some people is just better then other in judging MMO but at least she was honest and came back, honor to that.

for me after i saw the graphic i had this impulse of throwing the monitor out of the window... and the only way to stop that was to rush disinstall WS.

I am not saying i am crazy about SWTOR graphic I am more for a realistic AOC(age of conan) or TSW(the secret world) type of graphic but at least SWTOR is barable WOW/GW2/WS really made me feel sick. TESO was barable like SWTOR but fantasy really bore me too quickly

Edited by Pekish

some people is just better then other in judging MMO but at least she was honest and came back, honor to that.

for me after i saw the graphic i had this impulse of throwing the monitor out of the window... and the only way to stop that was to rush disinstall WS.

I am not saying i am crazy about SWTOR graphic I am more for a realistic AOC(age of conan) or TSW(the secret world) type of graphic but at least SWTOR is barable WOW/GW2/WS really made me feel sick. TESO was barable like SWTOR but fantasy really bore me too quickly

My reaction wasn't quite that bad, but it's a rare MMO where I unsubscribe after less than a month. Wildstar fits that 'rare' category' It's interesting in many ways, but I just couldn't shake the 'WoW in Space' feeling. If I want WoW, I'll go play WoW. Maybe after Warlords of Draenor is out...maybe. But Wildstar is no threat to SWTOR.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome back! I did the same... the game was ok, it's well made and it runs very smoothly. I unsubbed though because I just couldn't handle the limited ability set, only being able to use a few at a time and the seizure inducing telegraphs in PvP. :(

Having fun now, having transferred some and started some new toons on Harbinger.

this thread made me cancel my sub in-time..had to pay in two days and i had completely forget about WS :D thanks op!

about the game: funny mechanics and stuff, but mod system here is simply superb and there pvp is really horribl eimo..all that mindless aoe and crowded with bots..