Hoods

Swtorarex

I think it would be really cool to put in a "Hood Up/Down" feature in the character tab. So that we can either wear the hood from our armor or not. This way, one could have their hood up and there helmet on. Now, some helmets would not be able to allow the hood granted, but that's not a big deal. But do make sure that there is no clipping for Helmets that could very well fit under a hood. And also allow to pay some extra credits or CCs for different hood styles. Edited by Swtorarex

I think it would be really cool to put in a "Hood Up/Down" feature in the character tab. So that we can either wear the hood from our armor or not. This way, one could have their hood up and there helmet on. Now, some helmets would not be able to allow the hood granted, but that's not a big deal. But do make sure that there is no clipping for Helmets that could very well fit under a hood. And also allow to pay some extra credits or CCs for different hood styles.

Simplify it:

* Hide hood / show hood (hoods can already be hidden by hood-hiding helmets) rather than hood-down/hood-up.

* It's the player's problem if he chooses to show the hood while wearing a helmet that clips through it.

Different hood styles on the same armour piece would be a non-starter, I think. Adding different chest pieces to armour sets (tight hood / loose hood / downed-hood) like they did with the Resort Swimwear set (butt-cape / no butt-cape) would be far more feasible.