Balanced PVP ?

Qural

How can it be a balanced pvp warzone ?

Level 10 up against a level 50 :

A level 10 have 2-3 abilities they can use - limited rage/enegy - only spend 1-2 points in the skill tree.

Level 50 have a large collection of abilites - a full skill tree.

So tell me how can it be a balanced warzone - even a 10 year old kid can see that something is wrong! Dont you research how its done in other mmo's - at all ?

I would like a comment from the dev/programmer on this matter, its like a bicycle against a truck where is the balance in that ?

I agree with you that it's not balanced, that being said.....I like it that way. I love the fact that there is a penalty for lowbies being in WZ's, yet they can still participate if they like.

My only issue with it is the lvl average of players on each team. To me it's fine to have lvl 50's with level 10's....just make sure the teams balance out. Don't have one team with a player average of lvl 40 and the other teams player average is 16.

Edited by FeLoNiouS

I'v playes pvp in WOW and Rift among other mmo's - neve have I seen a - call it - Warfront - Battlezone or Warzone wher players have to fight oter players that is 40 levels higer than yourself - this is simply stupid no mater how the group is put together! Edited by Qural

i joining scs since lvl 15 and i dont care much about lvl 50s because most of them dont know how to play pvp and only farming new awesome look gear :D real good pvp players arent 50 mostly and if yea they are at premades and you will die anyway dont matter if you are 10 or 100 lvl.......

now lvl 22 and i can actually killing lvl 50 pretty easy with proper focus of my guildies...

It's not really a balanced warzone it you need the help from others in a "one v one" fight is it ??? what I concitter "balanced" is playing against a player that is you own level - just like ANY other mmo on the marked - everything else is crap - poor programming call it what you want!

I agree with you that it's not balanced, that being said.....I like it that way. I love the fact that there is a penalty for lowbies being in WZ's, yet they can still participate if they like.

My only issue with it is the lvl average of players on each team. To me it's fine to have lvl 50's with level 10's....just make sure the teams balance out. Don't have one team with a player average of lvl 40 and the other teams player average is 16.

Except the teams aren't balanced. Half of one team is for sure a premade while the other's a mix. There may be 50s... but they can't carry a team of level 10-20 bads against a full premade that could be using Vent/Mumble.

It's not really a balanced warzone it you need the help from others in a "one v one" fight is it ??? what I concitter "balanced" is playing against a player that is you own level - just like ANY other mmo on the marked - everything else is crap - poor programming call it what you want!

In a game balanced with rock paper scissors thing? You might want to rethink that.

Not bolded part I agree with, but with current amount of 50s there would be no warzones at all at max level yet so treat it like necessary evil and just play for first win quest and then grind PvE since its faster and much much less frustrating..

Here's the problem. You're trying to take on a level 50 by yourself as a level 10 and expecting favorable results. The idea that you would come to a conclusion that you SHOULD be able to beat that level 50 alone is on you, not the game. Not to mention, you seem to have forgotten that you have teammates who SHOULD be aiding you in killing said 50. Again, that's on the player, not the game.

The game doesn't need to be changed for this to change. All you need to do is:

-Level to 50.

-Work with your team instead of QQing.

I know this works as I've seen it done, several times. It's when the QQing begins and teams fall apart that you lose.....and you don't need to be up against a level 50 to do that.

BTW, did you forget that sometimes, even YOU have a level 50 on your team? Yeah.

So yeah, PVP is balanced. You just want all challenge removed.

i joining scs since lvl 15 and i dont care much about lvl 50s because most of them dont know how to play pvp and only farming new awesome look gear :D real good pvp players arent 50 mostly and if yea they are at premades and you will die anyway dont matter if you are 10 or 100 lvl.......

now lvl 22 and i can actually killing lvl 50 pretty easy with proper focus of my guildies...

Warzones should be about pre mades and not puggies,glad you take a positive look on it.however the speed in which one makes it to 50 has no bearing on skill lvl so don't make a blanket statement like you did lol.