View Single Post

Mournblood
11.09.2017 , 01:22 PM | #1
We're one of the oldest, original Imperial guilds formerly from BC. We're essentially a guild of respectful, mature players who enjoy all things end-game. While our reputation has previously been for PvP, our focus has shifted to PvE recently due to the player attrition that most guilds have suffered in the past year. It is my hope that we'll be able to re-enter the PvP scene at some point in the relatively near future.

That said, I'm opening up recruitment for our guild for all classes. I'm looking for mature, dedicated players who are interested in the opportunity to be involved with rebuilding one of the best guilds on the server, and who will help us maintain the good reputation we've worked hard to keep over the years. To jump start this recruiting drive, I'm suspending our normal application process - you will NOT be required to submit an application on our guild website - however, we will still require a short interview (10 mins on average) on TS with prospective candidates to determine membership compatibility. You will therefore need to have TeamSpeak3 installed with a working mic in order to apply.

Our current membership consists of members of the US military (including myself), private industry professionals, and most of us have families and careers outside the game. Our age restriction is 21 years or older.

Particularly active and reliable members will be promoted quickly. Leadership positions are available to motivated members who can meet our expectations. I'm also willing to consider guild mergers with anyone in a small, relatively new guild. (Obviously, we would need to have some discussions about that to make sure it's a good fit for all involved.)

As already mentioned, our current focus is sustained PvE (Operations, World Bosses, Conquest, FPs), with the eventual intention of re-establishing a viable, skilled PvP presence. We have a TeamSpeak server, a completed guild flagship, and of course a website. If you're interested at all, please contact me in game on Mourne to arrange a short interview. Thank you to all the potential applicants in advance for your time and interest in our guild.
Mourne, Founder