Kaggath Suggestions...

Beniboybling

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it would, but I'm gonna have to burst your bubble here. We know very very little about the Rakata and absolutely nothing about their military - only that they had Star Forges (which is kinda an instawin) Speaking of Rakata - we need more stuff on them, a game, a book - anything! They are so intriguing...

True. But I think we know enough about them to get by. It's (for the most part) just there military that we don't know a lot about. We DO know that there Empire was HUGE.

True. But I think we know enough about them to get by. It's (for the most part) just there military that we don't know a lot about. We DO know that there Empire was HUGE.

Ya but if there is nothing on their military, then there can't be a battle. Huge can mean different things.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Of course, much like Lord Bane had everyone in the Brotherhood of Darkness. But did Krayt ever control the Imperial Remnant?

He ruled the galaxy and even tore down the Jedi Temple on Coruscant and rebuilt it as the Sith Temple, his reign certainly wasn't long, but it was strong and only thwarted by some seriously substantial setbacks that came out of nowhere.

We would have to ignore the Fel in Exile stuff, because it makes it far too complicated, etc... but Krayt's Empire was a legitimate one, with the entire high council and the moffs pledging themselves to his new 'singular vision'.

He ruled the galaxy and even tore down the Jedi Temple on Coruscant and rebuilt it as the Sith Temple, his reign certainly wasn't long, but it was strong and only thwarted by some seriously substantial setbacks that came out of nowhere.

We would have to ignore the Fel in Exile stuff, because it makes it far too complicated, etc... but Krayt's Empire was a legitimate one, with the entire high council and the moffs pledging themselves to his new 'singular vision'.

So Darth Krayt's Empire, not the Imperial Remnant. Although in many ways they were are remnant of the Galactic Empire.

So Darth Krayt's Empire, not the Imperial Remnant. Although in many ways they were are remnant of the Galactic Empire.

Basically it was born out of the Sith-Imperial war against the Alliance, which they won re-soundly, even against the mighty New Jedi Order.

The Imperial Remnant became the Fel Empire and then the Sith Empire, under the One Sith.

But when it was all said and done, Darth Krayt killed the 'Fel' in the throne that he came across and made himself the new Emperor, the first Sith to assume true control of the galaxy since Darth Sidious, the Council of Moffs agreed to his rule and sided with him entirely.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

For Lord Hoth vs. Darth Kryt I'd prefer if it was mainly Army of Light vs. One Sith. Let them meet on a planet and duke it out. (That's how it was with the the Army of Light and the Brotherhood of Darkness for most of the time and it adds some variety to the battles we saw so far.)

For Lord Hoth vs. Darth Kryt I'd prefer if it was mainly Army of Light vs. One Sith. Let them meet on a planet and duke it out. (That's how it was with the the Army of Light and the Brotherhood of Darkness for most of the time and it adds some variety to the battles we saw so far.)

Difference there is the Army of Light was massive, it was the whole Jedi Order basically, the One Sith are not nearly as big as that.

I'm beginning to lean towards Jedi Order (TOR era) vs One Sith mainly because of numbers and information. The only info we have on the Army of Light is the Bane Trilogy and the Comics - we have little idea of numbers or power (though I'd estimate numbers to be 1000 or less).

However we know the Jedi Order estimated between 5,000 and 10,000 and the One Sith were the same. So we can easily say each had around 8,000 in their ranks.

I'm beginning to lean towards Jedi Order (TOR era) vs One Sith mainly because of numbers and information. The only info we have on the Army of Light is the Bane Trilogy and the Comics - we have little idea of numbers or power (though I'd estimate numbers to be 1000 or less).

However we know the Jedi Order estimated between 5,000 and 10,000 and the One Sith were the same. So we can easily say each had around 8,000 in their ranks.

Hmmm... Satele Shan vs. Darth Krayt... interesting.

Edited by Aurbere

The One Sith were not, they were an organization hidden on Korriban ever since Hett went to train in the ways of the Dark Side so he could kill Vader and the Emperor, once he'd been kicked out of the Sand People by being defeated by Ben Kenobi, he went to Korriban and let his vision guide him, he built an organization out of it, a hidden one that remained for a century and a half, mainly built out of family lines, it was not a big Sith Order, not nearly the size of Kaan's Brotherhood.

Well, we have no certain numbers. But we got:

"We haven't come up with a definite number [for the One Sith] but it's certainly over 1,000, probably over 10,000." - John Ostrander

And in universe we have:

"Hundreds of them. Thousands. Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights, Jedi Padawans: an entire army of Jedi." - Kopecz

Also, we know the Army of light consisted of seven legions. (Though Jedi legions might be smaller than normal legions.)

So, if you want that Kaggath, you could simply say everyone gets [pick a number between 1 000 and 10 000].

Edit: Mother Talzin... hmmm... Nightsisters against Voss, maybe?

Edited by Maaruin

Really? I always assumed that they were like maximum 500, because legacies certainly made it look that way, but I am clearly wrong.

500? I wouldn't say so. The best way to do it is compare it with the rest of the galaxy, which is pretty huge. 500 Jedi would get lost in it all, but 10,000 would be enough for them to be well known and seen in many worlds but a myth in others.

And 10,000 is a nice, heroic number. :D

EDIT: Oh wait! Your talking about the One Sith. Yeah, thats what I read on Wookieepedia. They did control the galaxy at one point remember, and rebuilt the Jedi Temple as a Temple of Sith.

The Jedi Order are estimated to be at around 10,000 however, in various EU books.

Edited by Beniboybling

Really? I always assumed that they were like maximum 500, because legacies certainly made it look that way, but I am clearly wrong.

Well, probably the numbers get so high when they started to force every Force sensitive into training. They did at some point, didn't they?

Beni: I'd like to point out that we do know a little about the Rakata military. Look at the Star Forge and the ships it created. We can assume that, since the Star Forge was built by the Rakata, that the ships created by the Star Forge were the standard in the Rakata military. Right?

Beni: I'd like to point out that we do know a little about the Rakata military. Look at the Star Forge and the ships it created. We can assume that, since the Star Forge was built by the Rakata, that the ships created by the Star Forge were the standard in the Rakata military. Right?

True, but numbers is impossible though. It would be a battle to heavily based on speculation...(we also know nothing about the Vong galaxy - they may have reinforcements etc etc)

Well I was thinking that, but Hondo has a major aerial advantage that the Nightsisters simply couldn't overcome (in such a battle Hondo would not even use ground units - just the Firespray)

True.

BUT! The Nightsisters did almost hold out against a attack from Greivous, so they may be able to withstand Hondo.