Marauders (God Mode) OMG!!

lool seriously please stop. How do you think we feel as marauders when we are beating down on a healer and even when we keep on interupting they can still heal themself through the damage? there are so many other classes that could be considered op AND people are trying to get nerfed the 1 ability that makes a marauder actualty have some survivability?

For all the people saying were god mode , go and roll a marauder and please take a look at how squishy we can be without any cool downs. or better yet instead of crying *omg bioware please nerf marauders/sentinels* try and play one yourself and you will see that were not OP. im 100% that 95% of the people crying for a nerf are people that get ownt by sentinels/Marauders so a nerf is your only way out.

If you want our class nerfed , then your class should be nerfed too :) seriously it takes alot of effort too play and takes a while getting use too. the commando has their sheild that they put up then start healing themself? I dont see people crying for a nerf there?

Just because you have personal experiences that are your weakness do not cry for nerf pls, you guys already got operatives NERFED INTO THE DIRT and now marauder/sentienels seems to be your next target just enjoy being ownt :)

if you cant beat us

Join us

Edited by STRIKE_MAN_DOWN

As a Healing Sorc, not Hybrid, There are a few Marauders on my server that absolutely destroy me in warzones. I wouldn't call for a NERF on them, I usually just curse heavily because it seems they know when ALL my damn cooldowns are on cooldown and thats when they strike.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Funny thing though is that having played lots and lots and lots of warzones, I'm fairly recognizable by them as the one who they've killed lots or the one who's saved their rumps lots.

So now, it doesn't happen all the time, but occassionally those same Marauders will zero in on me and take me out of the fight for a time, but then back off and go stabbity someone else.

I know they can kill me in the blink of an eye. They know they got me dead to rights because my cooldowns are unavaliable...

But could it be... Respect?

Funny thing about same faction PvP. When you get to know your opponents as both opponents and team members...

I guess we don't become just another +1 kill number.

lool seriously please stop. How do you think we feel as marauders when we are beating down on a healer and even when we keep on interupting they can still heal themself through the damage? there are so many other classes that could be considered op AND people are trying to get nerfed the 1 ability that makes a marauder actualty have some survivability?

For all the people saying were god mode , go and roll a marauder and please take a look at how squishy we can be without any cool downs. or better yet instead of crying *omg bioware please nerf marauders/sentinels* try and play one yourself and you will see that were not OP. im 100% that 95% of the people crying for a nerf are people that get ownt by sentinels/Marauders so a nerf is your only way out.

If you want our class nerfed , then your class should be nerfed too :) seriously it takes alot of effort too play and takes a while getting use too. the commando has their sheild that they put up then start healing themself? I dont see people crying for a nerf there?

Just because you have personal experiences that are your weakness do not cry for nerf pls, you guys already got operatives NERFED INTO THE DIRT and now marauder/sentienels seems to be your next target just enjoy being ownt :)

if you cant beat us

Join us

sent/maras are boring and overated a sith jugg takes real skill!

sent/maras are boring and overated a sith jugg takes real skill!

Dude i rolled a jugg and a mara and the mara takes more skill. Maras need more micro-management to survive in a fight i feel. They are both fun as hell to play for different reasons. Maras dont need nerfing.

wow this agen..didnt you read the thread where some 1 bought this up compering it to the pladin bubble or whtever i dont knw..so just leave it its been burrid all your doing is bringing it back up..!!!

Wait!!!! Agen' from swg? Starsider????

I hope this is the real one cuz its Didet from swg PM me if u wanna talk again :)(If this is the real Agen')

Edited by RedPands