Bioware, I have a bone to pick with you.

THEEGRAVYTRAIN

I know this is a little late... but how the heck are you going to offer only subscribers with a level 50 a free month!? :eek:

I have been with you guys since week one of launch and quite frankly I'm a little butthurt. I'm a casual gamer who decided to level a Trooper first, but dropped him at 30 because I got hooked on the Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior. I've leveled both of them simultaneously to 31 at this point. Not to mention I did check out the first few levels of other classes.

I can't imagine how gamers with a level 49 must have felt lol.

C'mon Bioware hook up your loyal subscribers! :p

I know this is a little late... but how the heck are you going to offer only subscribers with a level 50 a free month!? :eek:

I have been with you guys since week one of launch and quite frankly I'm a little butthurt. I'm a casual gamer who decided to level a Trooper first, but dropped him at 30 because I got hooked on the Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior. I've leveled both of them simultaneously to 31 at this point. Not to mention I did check out the first few levels of other classes.

30 days free for lvl 50 players AND those who have unlocked legacy level 6.

yeah...it's a little late, considering they changed how they were handling the entire process. Maybe you should read up on current events before posting on something obsolete.

If you haven't leveled a character to 50 yet, that's your problem. Not BW's.

Thanks for the updates guys! I'm really close to Legacy Level 6.

I forgive you Bioware, keep up the good work!

Maybe you should read before starting a pointless forum. They have stickies at the top of the forum for a reason. Open you eyes and get more information before blaming and whining like a 2 year old.

Here is the link since searching is not a strong point for some.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=410458

Edited by jemcleod

Maybe you should read before starting a pointless forum. They have stickies at the top of the forum for a reason. Open you eyes and get more information before blaming and whining like a 2 year old.

Here is the link since searching is not a strong point for some.

Thank you Mr. Mature.

Greetings all,

The Legacy Promotion has been expanded since the original announcement so that players who have obtained Legacy Level 6 will also qualify for the free month. You may want to join this conversation, already in progress here:

We will be closing this thread now. Thank you for your feedback!