Randomly kicked to char screen in bg?

JonathanAnzua

Is this a bug or something? My brother had it happen once and now it happened to me. Was defending a door in voidstar and then all of a suddenly I get kicked out to char screen, no lag whatsoever, I just shot a grenade WHICH my brother saw go off so it's apparently not lag/disconnect causing it. It just kicked me to the char screen right off the bat.

What gives?

I noticed if you loiter in the 'spawn area' you can get kicked after about a minute or so. This also includes the crates you jump down onto in order to avoid fall damage on Voidstar. I got kicked a couple of times for sitting there sniping.

I was running around at the door AoEing together with my brother.. we were trying to stop them from planting the bomb and then suddenly my brother goes "uh, where did you go?" on teamspeak and I get a loading screen then all of a sudden am at the char screen and when I login again I'm no longer in the BG. He noticed me disappearing earlier than I did on my screen, like 0.5 seconds after he said that I got kicked to the char screen.

If you get kicked out from a warzone you don't get kicked to char selection screen.. you get kicked out from the warzone.

This happens to me sometimes, I think it might have to do with companion tasks completing. Don't leave a companion crafting/on a mission before starting BGs? Maybe that will help.

Didn't have any companion on any mission.

edit: What is this? My brother just finished the BG and it claims I'm still in the BG. Oh lawd, I got the commendations for my medals when the BG ended. I think bug perhaps.

Edited by JonathanAnzua

Happened few times for me aswell... Sometimes get kicked while in wz in the middle of fighting back to the character screen. Sometimes it kicks me back to the character screen while trying to join the wz. It only happens if i'v played couple hours (memory leaks qq) and it can be fixed by restarting the game or force releasing memory from windows while running the game. I dont know how or why it does this but apprently memory leak seems to cause quite many issues with the game atm -.-. Tho this didnt happen during EGA. Only been like this couple of days.