Are you CM's keeping your Set Bonus?

Vysen

I am finding it hard to swap in the new Armorings to get better stats because of the loss of Set Bonus. The CD reduction of AMP and BI from set bonus, imo, are too valuable to lose.

Any other of my CM brethren doing the same? Or am I off my rocker?

For now I am keeping the set bonus only with the 4 pieces. All the rest of my gear is 69 or better. At this point I still like having the set bonus but once I get verpine armor I will replace the set bonus. As a healer I would rather have the set bonus. After all it's only 4 armorings.

I initially dropped the set bonus for the increase in aim and endurance. But last night in S&V 8-man SM I really noticed the longer CD on AMP and Bi, and it really affected up the flow of my healing to the point where I was hitting the abilities when they were still on CD. I found that I was still more than capable to heal the ops, and we cleared it without too much of a problem. I will probably wait till I get my drops to get the bonus back, as I am not suffering from a healing PoV, but more from the healing flow.

Got my head piece, but I can see the rest are going to take a while to drop for me, but I am fairly happy with my performance without the bonus, and when I get it back it will really feel like a bonus for me :D

I gave it up and have been fine. It's different I'll admit and I wish They have given us a better 4-piece, but it just takes some adjusting. Your new gear with full augs more than makes up for the increased CD in raw healing. Besides, KB is the only heal you ever need.

I am finding it hard to swap in the new Armorings to get better stats because of the loss of Set Bonus. The CD reduction of AMP and BI from set bonus, imo, are too valuable to lose.

Any other of my CM brethren doing the same? Or am I off my rocker?

Same dilemma - hate those lost 3 seconds on BI - feels like forever. Until I figure out whats best to get set bonus back its part of life though