Are there any other epic flashpoints besides BT?

Hello! I am now level 25 and ive been quite dissappointed with the last flashpoints. Seeing as how epic the story and cinematics in BT where, i came to expect that other flashpoints would be just as sweet. This hasnt been the case so far and i do feel a little tricked into buying the game since i only got to play BT in the beta.... Are the higher level flashpoints better? Edited by Jeppeapan

For Empire side there is Boarding Party at around level 33, and then The Foundry which is around level 37 that could be considered pretty epic. Though Boarding Party is not nearly as epic as The Foundry, it is still far more story driven than the 6 newer ones in the drop ship area. Boarding Party and The Foundry are also linked story wise along with mechanically, as you have to do the first before you can do the second.

Then at 50 you have Directive 7, Battle of Ilum, and False Emporer which were all very cool when I did them back in July or August during the beta, when the bosses had no real mechanics, so I can only imagine how impressive they are now. Battle of Ilum and False Emperor are also linked story wise and mechanic wise.

Republic side gets I believe they are named Taral V and The Maelstrom for 33 and 37 instead Boarding Party and The Foundry, but both factions share the three at level 50.