Who's going to the San Diego Cantina Tour?

Pistols

Will Courtney be there at the table too?

hehe... the implication being that Courtney trumps Eric? :)

Besides myself of course...

:D

I was there last week.. but the Cantina Tour was not. Just goes to show that timing is everything in life. :eek:

hehe... the implication being that Courtney trumps Eric? :)

Hehe no...she was being called "the lady at the table" when we came in last time, so I wonder if she's taking up the same spot, or will they upgrade the table to a booth! :rak_02:

Edit: yay!

Edited by chuixupu

I'm trying to get some time off from work so I can go. But since my mom was just in the hospital and I had to take some time off to care for her when she got out, I might not be able to make it.

Would be easier if they did it on a weekend instead of the middle of the week.

Wish they would do one in Las Vegas. It's double the fun. You can do the Cantina Tour and then go out and get your gamble on, maybe hit a nice strip club, not unlike Nar Shaddaa.

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

Oooooo, me! I'll be there. I'll be the short skinny guy, come say hello.

:rak_03:

Eric, if only Bolster worked IRL!!! :p

But yeah, UGLY, DarkYoda and I plan on meeting up and having some fun. Andryah lives near me, I could fly her down as well if she wanted (provided she is of legal age) :cool:, as I wanted to get a pic of her and I posing with boxing gloves...

:D

Edited by Pistols

• Dev Post
Small question, are these with "set" casts who show up to all of these venues or does it depend on RL for the team?

I guess I'm curious who will be representing San Diego from the "team".

;)

Depends on who is available based on development schedule, etc. We aim to bring 1-2 Community folks and 1-2 developers. For San Diego it will be:

• Me
  • Courtney
  • Bruce Maclean
  • Damion Schubert

As a note, if you come to any Cantina event and you are a regular forum user make sure to tell us who you are! Always fun to meet familiar names, even you Pistols ;)

Depends on who is available based on development schedule, etc. We aim to bring 1-2 Community folks and 1-2 developers. For San Diego it will be:

• Me
  • Courtney
  • Bruce Maclean
  • Damion Schubert

As a note, if you come to any Cantina event and you are a regular forum user make sure to tell us who you are! Always fun to meet familiar names, even you Pistols ;)

I won't be shy, promise. :rak_03:

I thought about it, and then I thought to myself, they'll be like "oh....it's YOU! No Taun Fawn for you!!"

Edited by chuixupu

An SWTOR event where I live? You can bet your bantha I'll be there! Although I'm not a hardcore forum poster, like Pistols appears to be, I'll certainly be throwing out the tough questions like: cake vs pie and whether cheesecake counts as a cake or pie.:rak_05: Edited by Blankstare

Gah, its so close to me! Just about an hours drive. But alas, my age holds me back. I may be 17, but I'm much more mature than most my age. Let me innnn! :D

Edit: ask good questions guys 'n gals! Say hey to eric (hurts not to capitalize!) for me :rak_03:

Edited by mandoforlife